45.

Seriyah

I stood still in tre's arms unsure of what this meant for us

I stood still in tre's arms unsure of what this meant for us. I didn't just wanna be with him. I wanted to know everything. I was shocked when he said he loved me because I felt that way the day he took my virginity and I wanted to tell him but the time I woke up he was gone.

Scum.

I know we hadn't been together for that long but I felt like I loved him. He was my first kiss, my first sexual experience and now my first love.

I pulled away from him and we just stared each other for about 10 seconds. Before he pulled me back closer to him. 'I meant every single thing I said Seriyah.' I didn't answer cause I was still tryna process everything. I felt my tears building up all over again for no reason so I looked away from him.

I don't kno what I'm supposed to be doing... 'what does this mean?' I asked.

'I want you back.' Tre said boldly. I was slyly excited to hear him say that but I couldn't be so stupid to just take him back. I had more respect for myself than to be so stupid.

'I don't know.' I replied. 'We haven't sorted nothing. Yeah we kissed and you've told me how you feel but we need to speak properly I can't just allow you back in.' I finished as I watched him.

He nodded in understanding. 'Can we go to mine? So we can talk better then?' He said with pleading eyes as he held my hands in his.

'I don't know....' I said looking away. I wasn't sure if that was best for me to do right now cause I know how I am and I don't wanna end up sleeping with him or something stupid neither did I wanna run into Aaron cause I know he'll tell Monae and there's stuff I wanna tell her first.

'No ones at my house, it's quiet and I'm not tryna do nothing I swear. I just want us to talk properly. I'll tell you everything and you can ask me anything.' He said quickly trying to convince me.

I bit my lip thinking if I should go or not. 'Okay.' I said and started walking to his car. I seen it parked when we arrived so I already knew where it was.. if been in it before. 'Na its this way. I got a new car.' He said.

'Oh.' I replied. I guess he changed everything to ghost from me then. I huffed and kept my eyes away from his.

He walked up to his new white Mercedes GLA 18 plate. I was about to open my car door until he quickly walked ahead of me and opened the door for me. I smiled slightly at him before rolling my eyes in my head. Tryna score points but it's not working. I'm still not impressed with that basic ass shit. Sorry not sorry.

We sat in the car and made our way to his house. The ride was silent and awkward for me. He put on music so it was a little better but overall being around him weren't the same as before. Everything was different now. It was like how it was before I allowed him into my life. If I could rewind time I would've never given him the time of day.