21.

Monae

I couldn't stop smiling as I hung up the phone

I couldn't stop smiling as I hung up the phone. I felt myself liking him more and more. He was everything.

'Wowwwwwww,' Seriyah shouted for the 10th time and laughed as she stared at me with so much shock.

'I heard you the first time,' I said and rolled my eyes laughing.

'No but this situation is really wow. Who would've thought,' She replied whilst walking out the room.

I shook my head as I watched her walk away.
It's actually very true, who in the world would have thought that me & AP would be an actual couple.. like in a real relationship. Not even I could believe it.

Him coming to the house, and being persistent plus revealing his feelings has showed me a side to him, I never quite knew he had. I eventually thought, he would have given up after like 2-3 days, but he didn't and I loved a consistent man. Plus, I couldn't really be angry. He wasn't mine then.

I sat in front of my mirror, and resumed my make up. I tapped my phone to check my messages and the time, 6:45pm. Shit. I don't have long.

At first, I wasn't really into the thought of going public with him. AP has a lot of girls running around after him and I didn't want no mix up. None of that 'coming to me as a woman' or any of that bullshit. I was not that girl. God knows

But so far it had honestly been great and I'm confident in what we have now. We've basically been together since forever but now it was just official.

I was glad everyone knew anyways. The only opinion that mattered to me was Seriyahs to be honest. I was sceptical about my sister because I didn't know how she would react. That day she saw him kiss me, I had no option but to tell her. At first she thought I was joking and couldn't believe it. but I explained to her everything that had happened and got us to where we were now. I told her that it was my own pride and fear that wouldn't let me tell anyone. I was never about to be embarrassed out here and She herself understood because she felt that way with Tre. 

I didn't wanna tell amina because I knew what she'd say. Amina on the other hand, was not as impressed as Seriyah which I was expecting. She thought I was making the 'biggest mistake of my life.' But, I wasn't surprised with her reaction to be honest, she hates him. I can't even understand why but they've hated each other or disliked one another but it's been this way for as long as I can remember. But I'll remember to bring it up to him.

I started applying my make up, and hummed along to Fabulous - So Into You... Gosh this song is legit my mood.

I really do not understand how this boy had me so in my feelings, and out of character. This was a different Monae, I didn't catch feelings nor did I care for boys but here I am.