15.

AP (Aaron Powers)

I left Monae's accommodation n I can't lie I was pissed off

I left Monae's accommodation n I can't lie I was pissed off. How the fuck did she say she wants me but don't want to be with me outside. I was bored of all this creeping around business I didn't wanna do that with her but she was making it hard.

Weren't it meant to be me that didn't wanna wife her. How the fuck did she decline may. I was offended and I felt some type of way. I didn't understand. I didn't mean to call her a hoe and all that jazz but I was angry and she's lucky that's all I said.

It's almost been a year and she still wants to play around. The fact that I hadn't told anyone about me and her fucking was pissing me off as well. No one would believe me anyways. She's the best actor in town and she sometimes convinces me she don't wanna be with me either.

One minute she was crying about wanting to be with me and the next minute she's scared and only wants to be in a private relationship. Fuck that, I'm done with chasing bitches bmt I'm not gonna let her finesse me and that's what it's seeming like right now to me and I didn't feel that. I just told her how I was feeling and was all types of fucked up.

I was sitting in my car contemplating whether I should go back upstairs and speak to her. A part of me wanted to cause i fucked with her. At first it was sex then I got to know her and now I'm feeling her. But the other part was telling me to fuck her and go link one of them yats in my imesssge. I felt my hands moving to the steering wheel and start my car "fuck it" I said and drive off. I weren't gonna chase someone who weren't serious. This is why I didn't bother with girls. Most confused species in the whole universe. Indecisive, stressful and most wayward groupz

My phone rang in my car and played within the vehicle. Checking the caller ID I was optimistic hoping that Monae would be calling but I knew she wouldn't. She was hard headed and always wanted to be right. But that's just one of the things that attract me to her. I liked her attitude and I knew she could hold her own. All them other girls we're too easy for me and I could walk over them and that's not something I wanted for a woman I was tryna pursue. Monae had everything I wanted in a woman and the fact everything weren't patterned between us 2 was annoying. But if I knew Monae like I thought I did she won't admit her fuck ups until it's too late.
Right now I didn't wanna be bothered with all of that I just wanted to get some head and smoke a zoot. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

I did a mad u-turn and headed to see a good old friend of mine. I told Monae we were done and she didn't have nothing to say so that's it.

Ap ain't gonna chase no bitches — no way. I'd leave that all to my nigga Tre.
....

I woke up in bed with this jawn from our University. She was a first year and was wild and young. We were only fuck buddies but I didn't see her a lot no more cuz I was trying to focus on Monae but since that's done, I'm chilling.

It was 12:00 and I still get waved. The last thing I remembered was making my way over to Stacey's house and everything after that was a blur. I was pissed off and this was the result.