14.

AP (Aaron Powers)

I'd finished running my errands for the day and I just touched my crib

I'd finished running my errands for the day and I just touched my crib. It was 8pm and I'd been texting Monae none stop throughout the day. I guess she was mad at me but I don't understand why.

I was definitely single and she definitely knew that. It was her decision to make it this way so I couldn't understand.

I will never lie and say I ain't feeling her cause that would've been straight up gass. I was definitely feeling her but I don't do rejection and she don't ever mention it so I'm assuming this is how she wants it to be. Does she think I can read her mind? Wtf bruv.

Girls were too much stress bmt. If this wasn't Monae I would've slapped a Bitch for acting like this it was flipping jarring. But I could never do Monae like that she's definitely my wifey and she knows it. But right now I'm still doing me on the side... what's wrong with that?

Monae was very vocal about what she wanted when we started seeing eachother, whenever we started. At the beginning I was moving to her none stop and she weren't tryna hear it. She was the baddest girl in her year. She had the best body, best face and best personality. All the boys in my year including Tre went for her but I was the only one she ever entertained in the end.

At first She turned me down like 5 times till I started ignoring her and then she basically came to me after that. She was different and that's why i vibes with her man. I can be myself and don't have to be angry or smoking all the time. She's been there for me so I defo have love for her but she's killing me right now with this nonsense.

Monae was very peng. Complete package. Brains, bum and beauty. The 3 B's. I liked her a lot to be honest. First girl at this university to make me feel like this and it was not something I was used to. I told girls from the jump what I wanted. If you was with it then calm, if you weren't then next.

That's just how it went.

So all of these feelings or whatever was strange and is very weird to me but I'm firming it for her. She don't see shit I try do to pattern what I got going on and it's jarring. We've been arguing to much and she ain't even my girl. I didn't like this part of having a girl and if this is what it was about then I might have to sit back a little while longer.

I sat on my couch alone and shot Monae another text quickly. I was going to see her today whether she liked or not, she knows me better than to think I'm gonna let her run off. No way b. She's my jawnssss for life and I don't want her to be upset.

Me: I don't care if you're angry btw I'm coming regardless. 8:32pm

I knew she wouldn't reply cause she's been airing me since 3 so whatever. I'm defo gonna try pattern this today, she wanted to go out with her friends and I tomorrow so I invited Tre too. And we already confirmed everything and paid so we was definitely going. No doubt about that.