58.

Izzy

I woke up with Seriyah in my arms naked in my bed and felt myself get hard all over again

I woke up with Seriyah in my arms naked in my bed and felt myself get hard all over again. Last night with Seriyah was 10/10. My little freak. I head to go in without a condom after a while. It kept popping n I couldn't take it. We went rounds and I know my lil baby is tired.

I looked towards her and shook my head. We had a good ass night yesterday and she's not leaving yet either. My feelings for her were growing eveyday but my conscience was heavy on my heart.

I felt like I owed it Ashley to give her another chance but the fact I was never the type to cheat but I'm risking everything for Seriyah said something to me. I'm falling for this girl harder than I expected and it was just enough to tell me it was time to leave Ashley but I couldn't rap my head around the fact she kissed that nigga Tre but whatever, cuz I weren't no better anyways.

She stirred in my arms as I stared at her. Even when she slept she was beautiful. I sighed as I thought about yesterday and how perfect it was. They always say angry sex is the best and I'm here to vouch: HELL yes it was.

Seriyah was probably had the tighest pussy I've been in  It was only her second time having sex but damn. She defo showed out.

I smiled at her and moved my hand from around her as it was starting to go numb. She pouted in her sleep but didn't wake up so I went to the bathroom to wash up quickly.

I saw I had one missed call from Ashley and ignored it. I didn't wanna deal with it right now, not while I was happy. For the first time in a second me and Seriyah had no interruptions and everything was good. I preferred shit like this way anyways.

I walked back into the room and she ran past me with my tee in her hand as she ran to the toilet. I chuckled as I watched her run to the bathroom naked so I followed after her and watching her bum shake. Her body was absolute perfection.

I bit my lip as I approached her. 'You should've stayed asleep. I woke up and wanted to be inside you again and now you up I'm-.'

-er no. I'm tired please' She said groaning and holding her hand of her private parts. To be fair I did make her go a few rounds. Knocked my baby girls right out. Champion fuck is what I call that one. I laughed to myself 'You loved it though.' She smiled and shrugged as she washed her face and used mouthwash as I didn't have a spare toothbrush.

'Why you standing there staring at me weirdo?' She said as she looked at me through the mirror. She was slyly bent over the sink as she spat out the mouthwash.

'Why you watching me?'

'Because you're watching me.' She said rolling her eyes and walking towards me. I blocked her way and Stood holding the top of the door frame as I watched her. She was too pretty and my top hung loosely on her until it got past her ass. I bit my lip 'gimme a kiss first.'