11.

Monae

I was currently in my bedroom laying down on the bed

I was currently in my bedroom laying down on the bed. I was tired as fuck.

I have legit had the longest week. Between meeting Aaron on the 'low', deadlines and my social life I've been the busiest.

I was scrolling through my instagram checking my notifications and waiting on amina to get out of the bathroom.

While I waited I decided on replying to a few texts.

Aaron Powers 😋: next time i see you I'll fuck you up don't try it.
Aaron Powers 😋: ur still my babes tho
Dont reply: ur moving very mad sn.
Yaya: ok miss you
+447498662981: yooooooooooo beautiful
Fuckboyyy: 👀.

I decided to reply to Aaron first...
Me: what did I do?

Right now I don't know what me and Aaron are. He calls me his girl and all that but I know he's 100% faithful. Well... he shouldn't be because we're not together but you'd think we're exclusive..

At least, I'm exclusive to him. I don't entertain no other guys or nothing. I wanna be with him but something won't let me so only time will tell 🤷🏾‍♀️.

I enjoyed being with him behind closed doors, I didn't want anyone to tell me I was dumb for liking him because of his reputation and all that jazz. I hated people being in my business and being wrong so I kept it cool.

It is what it is.

Aaron Powers: Come see me man. Stop being dumb kmt

I looked at my phone and contemplated what to reply. 🤔 I did miss him I hadn't seen him since the incident in Nando's and things were kinda weird but he acted cool so it was whatever.

Me: I'm with Amina at the moment.
I replied. It was the truth anyways.

Aaron Powers: Kmt. When's she leaving?

He texted back. I was shocked he didn't throw any shade as usual. He'd probably gotten tired of me cussing him out each time.

Me: I'll call you when she goes 🙄

It had been quite a while since I had seen Amina and I honestly missed her. Although, Seriyah weren't fond of her she meant something to me. She was still my sis and I know she needed me.

There's just certain shit people didn't need to know.

She came out the bathroom looking at me smiling before switching off the bathroom lights and coming to laying in bed next to me.

"Why you bare smiling you weirdo?" I asked as I looked at her sideways. She was so weird.

"Nothing, I just miss you." She said whilst jumping on me and giving me a bear hug. I giggled and played into her giving her a bigger hug back.