35.

Ashley

London — Ashley's Home 11:32pm

11:32pm

I just got back in from chilling with my girls and I was tired. I decided to opt out on Croatia but I kind of wish I didn't. Everyone in London was basically there and I was bored out of my brain. London was a few hours behind Croatia and I just got off the phone to Aaron who just got in from the welcome party.

I was working on not being so clingy and not trusting izzy which is another reason why I didn't want to go. I wanted him to know I trusted him even though I really didn't. I had my spy's looking out for him just in case any funny business went down. You can never be too safe and I weren't gonna allow any thirsty bitch to try it with my man. Especially when I'm not there... bitches get brave over seas plus the alcohol and naked women everywhere surely won't help.

From what he was telling me Croatia was good so far and he was enjoying himself. I was very jealous. I do not like my boyfriens having fun without me. But if this what it takes to make my relationship stronger then so be it. I loved him and I would do anything for us to work. He's everything to me... I was currently waiting on a call from Jayda to hear all the gossip. You know Jayda lives for the tea and I was ready to hear every bit of it. It was a party island so there was bound to be a scandal. It's party island religion.

My phone vibrates and I saw the incoming FaceTime from Jayda and I didn't hesitate to pick up in a jiffy.

'Hey Bitchhhhhh.' I shouted through the screen.

'Hey sis, I wish you were here.' She said. I knew Jayda and I knew she was slyly waved. She starts acting all dopey and I could see that side of her slowly coming out. Good luck to whoever's gotta watch her.

'How's everything? You look good sis.' I complimented. My sis was peng you guys bettter know.

'It's good.' She hiccuped. 'Tre has been flirting with me all day. I'm gonna fuck him.' She said giggling and falling on her bed.

Yep, sis was definitely drunk.

'Tre? So he's really not with Seriyah.' I asked intrigued. I weren't a hater but I hate who she thought she was because of her so called boyfriend. Or ex boyfriend I should say.

'Yeah he's been on me all day and he weren't checking for me before. But here he is..' She said.
Wow, Jayda didn't mind. He was a real rider.

'You're actually crazy.' We laughed together. 'How's Izzy doing?' I asked.

I watched the scene and saw Jayda dosed off. She was way too drunk but I guess we'll just finish off convo when she's sober. 'Go to bed sis, I'll call you tomorrow.' I laughed and shook my head.

'Such a light weight.' I said to myself before locking off. I guess I'll speak to her later. I'll get the rest of the tea tomorrow.

Amina