34.

Tre

Croatia — The Boys Villa5:25pm

5:25pm

The flight to Croatia was long and tiring. So I was more than happy that we landed and I knew the turn up was going to be real.

We had rented a car for the week, so as soon as we left the airport we picked up our keys to our 18 plate Merc and were headed to our villa.

The sun was blazing, girls were in bikinis everywhere and The island just had a good vibe. The place was about to be lit. Party holidays are a uni favourite so I weren't surprised it was kind of bait.

I don't know if I was happy or sad that I hadn't seen Seriyah, Monae or Amina. But I knew That would be probably be a disaster right now.

We made AP drive, as I sat in the front and LJ in the back.

'Yo, I need a weed man ASAP,' Lj said. 'And I'm fucking hungry,'.

'Word, we need to go to the crib change, and then go welcome party tho,' I told him. He nodded and closed his eyes.

Our villa was 20 minutes away from the airport , and with how this madman AP drove we was there in under 10 minutes. He drives like he's on the set of fast & furious.

I noticed that there was other villas of people from university surrounding ours, so I knew a girl I had probably fucked would be local.

AP parked the car in the drive way and we heard some screaming. Ap shaked his head and ignored meanwhile LJ & I were loving it.

'Hey AP. You look good.' Someone shouted. We all looked around but heard the girls telling eachother to shhh. Ap kissed his teeth and went straight inside leaving me and LJ standing there.

'Hey Sexy,' Someone shouted. I looked over to see Jayda from uni with a few other girls. Damn Jayda looked nice. I waved at her, and they all started laughing. I turned around, took my suitcase out the boot, and headed towards the door after Aaron.

'He back on the market girlssss,' I heard another voice shout. They all laughed again. AP and LJ looked at me, and I shrugged my shoulders and headed inside.

I went upstairs to my room and just sat on the edge of my bed.

It seemed like everybody knew bout me and Seriyah.. , well why wouldn't they? I deleted every picture of Instagram so that was probably a major sign. It's fucked up but I have my reasons.

I deleted the pictures so she'd think I was over her and would move on. And also So people like Lorraine would leave her alone too. Everyone must think I'm a dog and so on, but I was saving her own feelings.

I know I fucked up by taking her virginity but it was the heat of the moment. This is a girl I had mad feelings for and was attracted to like crazy. The moment she told me she wanted to me to take her virginity I ran with it without thinking of the consequences.