The first call.

"One last cigarette and I'm out" Jessica thought. She had to meet Ryan for the final details before starting to shoot. 

"What am I doing? I just finished long day's journey I really need to take a long fucking nap" she thinks and chuckles at herself. She inhales, drops her head back and stands up. 

The meeting went great, everything is ready. They start at 6, that's a torture but it's better of staying all day in an empty house.  

It was 9 pm. Jessica holding a glass of vodka is sitting on the couch, watching ' The Grand Hotel ' 
she needs to observe every single move Joan did, the way she talked, the way she moved, everything. 

Out of the blue her phone rings. "Who the hell is it now? " she thought. It's Susan.  Without thinking she answers. 

- Susan? 

- Hi Jess
- Is everything alright? 
- Well, yeah. I wanted to make sure you're ready for tomorrow. 
- Oh, I'm ready... what about you? 
- Um.. yeah. 
*There's silence. *

- Susan? 

- Yes? 

- Do you want to come over? 
- What? 

- You could stay here, I mean I don't have a problem and I really want to talk about tomorrow. 

- Oh, of course, I'll be there in a while. 

- Okay, I'll wait. 

- Bye. 

- Bye darling. 

"What did I do" Jessica thought "I should be in bed and not inviting people over... fuck" 

She lights up a cigarette and her mind starts it's own journey,  she was thinking about her kids, about tomorrow, about Ryan and then to Susan. "Why did she call in the middle of the night?" "Maybe she really cares about you" Ever since they signed Susan have been calling her, they've been out for a couple of times, she was really nice to her. Maybe, after all, that's what she needed, a new friend. 

Susan is knocking the door, that upsets Jessica who was lost in her own world. She opened the door and they greet each other with a kiss on the cheek. Something was bothering Susan but she was trying to hide it. They start talking, drink after drink, one topic after another and there was this long pause. 

Jessica closed her eyes, she was too tired and for Susan, she was the best view.  They stayed there for a couple of minutes. 

"Jess" Susan said as she placed her glass of wine on the table and moved closer to her. "You should go to bed". The younger woman opened her eyes slowly, she was a little more relaxed, she smiled, Susan didn't know how to react. Of course, she had feelings for her but she could make them disappear, she didn't want to lose Jessica and she was too afraid to talk with her about her feelings so maybe it was better to keep them in the dark. She sat next to her, her arm was holding her behind her back. 

"No" Jessica says as she leans her head on Susan's shoulder "I'm alright here" pushing them both back to a more comfortable position. Susan took her arm from Jessica's back, stood up and removed the large pillows from the couch to make more space for Jessica to sleep. She then leaned on top of Jessica and whispered softly " I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight, Jess." with that Jessica immediately opened her eyes and a large smirk was placed on her face. 

"I know what you are doing" 

"What am I doing? " 

Jessica continued smiling and she closed her eyes once again. That didn't stop Susan though. 

"Jess?" 

"Hmm?" 

"Please don't make it a big deal" Susan said and kissed her soft lips. She was afraid that Jessica would reject her kiss.

They were kissing like they were hungry for each other, there was no way back now. Jessica stroke Susan's hair as the Susan was trying to make herself more comfortable on that couch. 

Suddenly Susan broke the kiss " I don't know why but I had to do this " and Jessica replied with a large smile " Shut up, honey" and continue kissing her. 

"I need you... now!"  Jessica said and with that Susan started taking Jessica's clothes off and then unzipped her jumpsuit. 

Susan started kissing Jessica's neck, she was lost in her scent, her kisses started to move down, she sucked her nipple and Jessica took a hold of Susan's head with both her head and guide her, each nipple at a time. 

"Fuck" Jessica said while still holding Susan's head, she pushed her to go down and Susan was more than happy to obey, she bites Jessica's flesh, making the blonde one hornier.   With a single move she pushed Jessica's legs up and opened in front of her, her pants were already on the ground, she was wearing a baby pink underwear, Susan smiled. 

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? " She said and Jessica couldn't hold her laughter. 

"Are you sure about this?" The older woman asked. "Oh, I'm sure" Jessica replied and Susan got back to work. 

She took off her underwear, threw them on the ground while stroking Jessica's legs. "You're so fucking beautiful, you know that? " Susan said, making Jessica lose her patience. " Jesus Susan, come on! " "What happened baby? " she replied while her fingers were massaging Jessica's clit. 

Jessica closed her eyes and threw her head back. Susan continued "Jess?" and the younger one whispered "Fuck me" with that it was like Susan got her permission, she lowered her self and start licking her clit, everytime her tongue passed her entrance she pushed it deeper, making Jessica's back jump. She wanted her, she needed her. 

Jessica was holding Susan's hair so tight, she pushed her head closer to her folds, wanted Susan to fully taste her and Susan had no problem with that. She could barely breathe, her tongue was inside Jessica, she could taste her. She kept moving her tongue in and out of her. As the time passed Jessica was close to her orgasm, Susan decided that her sucking job was done. 

She pushed two fingers inside Jessica, pushing them deeper with every thrust. Jessica was losing it, she was trying to find something to hold on but nothing. Her screams were loud. "God, yes!.... that's it baby" 

Susan continued her work, harder and deeper than before, she was sucking Jessica's nipples. When she heard her voice "Sue I want more" "Harder?" "I want another finger " with that Susan pushed a third finger and made Jessica scream from pleasure. 

Hearing Jessica screaming was making her wet, she couldn't wait to please herself but first, she wanted to please the woman in front of her, the woman she had feelings for. 

"Touch your clit" Susan said and Jessica did as her 'daddy' said. 

Susan sucking her nipples, having three fingers inside of her and Jessica touching her own self was what she needed that night. Jessica was close to her orgasm and Susan knew it, her walls started to get tighter around her fingers. She whispered in her lover's ear. "Don't cum yet" "I'm gonna... I'm -" "Shh... I know" Susan said and went back on her clit, moving her fingers in and out of her while sucking her clit made Jessica cum. She lifted her back and then came with an open mouth. "Fuck!" Jessica was trying to catch her breath. 

Susan looked at her as Jessica was trying to reach for her cigarettes and smiled.  She licked her finger clean. Jessica blushed with her action.

"Are you ready for tomorrow" 

Jessica blew the smoke and chuckled "I'm so glad you called "