"Now, what am I going to do with you" (pt3)

"Susan... I... um" Jessica stopped to clear her throat, she continued "I don't know what you heard but it's not what you think. IT'S NOT! God... what am I saying, it is exactly what you heard... I know, you said we'll be over if something happens with Sarah and honestly there's not much to say but you've got to listen to me, don't hang up. I didn't want this to happen... I mean, I did but Fuck! I don't know... I love you and I fucked it up, just... I'm sorry, Sue... I am sorry. I love you."

Jessica was sitting on the couch where she had sex with Sarah not an hour ago with Sarah looking at her.

"How was it?" she asked looking at Sarah

"Awful... but maybe that would change if you actually call her already!"

"And say what?!"

"I don't know... say how you feel!"

"I feel like shit," she said and took a sip from the bottle of Vodka in front of her.

"I'm so sorry, Jess"

"It's okay... she had to find it out but not so soon..."

"Call her"

"... Fine"

Jessica thought about it for a while and finally called her, she waited a few seconds and was about to hanged up when Susan picked it up.

"Sue!?"

"Yeah?" her voice was shaking, she's been crying...

"Sue... I... what? Um... it's not what you think it is"

"Okay"

"I... I fucked this up, didn't I?"

"Yeah... you fucked this up, you fucked me up and you fucked Sarah too"

"Susan, I didn't want this to happen..."

"Oh, you didn't... that makes everything better"

"Can you just hear me out?"

"Hear you out?! What exactly do you have to say? How you fucked her? How wrong it felt? That's she's not me? That you regretted the minute you were done? How much you love me? Or that you were feeling guilty while fucking her? Well, I'm just gonna make it easier for you... I don't wanna hear that! So you can fuck her now without feeling guilty. What I wanna hear you saying is that you won't come over and that you won't bother me anymore, never again."

"But I do love you..."

"Jessica..."

"What?"

"Go fuck yourself!!"

"Sue... don't"

"What?! Did I hurt your feelings?"

Jessica didn't reply, she couldn't...

"I don't give a damn about you AND your feelings anymore, I don't want to know you, I don't want to see your fucking face, I don't wanna hear your name. I just want you to disappear, like you never existed, can you do that for me if you really love me?"

"So you're going to forget everything that we've lived together?"

"I don't even know if you were feeling the same way, I don't know what were you thinking when we were together! maybe all you were thinking was her..."

"That's bullshit, you know exactly what I was thinking"

"Nuh... I thought I knew. Is she there?"