"It'll make you more relaxed"

When the award season was over Susan could finally rest, she enjoyed the time she had in LA but still, something was missing. Jessica's decision was final and she knew that there was nothing she could say to change her mind. Jessica hated these events and all the preparation she had to do but despite all that she had to focus now on her photography project about highway 61, she went on a road trip through the Mississippi Delta with her good friend Julia Reed who set a deadline, knowing that Jessica could work on this project for years. 

On Christmas, Jessica went back to Minnesota with her kids and granddaughters while Susan stayed in Connecticut at Eva's house. They spend hours talking about the past, watching old family photos. 

The SAG awards were the last event that Susan had to to go. It was hard for both of them not to be able to see each other every day but they got used to it eventually. Jessica sent her a message, wishing her good luck and that she couldn't wait to see her on TV. Making Susan's heart break. All she wanted was to see her, hug her. 

Susan sent her a photo of her and that she's returning in two days back to New York. 

Jessica sat and watched the ceremony, their category was in the beginning, Nicole won again and Jessica chuckled. <<Thank God, I'm not there, now I would've been stuck there for an hour>> She didn't close the TV though, she waited to see Susan. She was so beautiful. 

These two days flew by so quick, Jessica took care of some things in town so she could spend more time with her lover. After so long their lives would get back to normal. They didn't see each other on Christmas and now they had to make up for the time that went wasted. They both had so many things to tell. Jessica was excited. She couldn't wait for that day. 

Around 9 pm Susan called her. 

"Jess?" 

"Yes? Is everything alright?" 

"Well, I've got bad news" 

"What is it?" 

"I'm not coming tomorrow"

"Why?" 

"I've got to a meeting with my agent here tomorrow, apparently they've got a script for me"

"Oh... well, alright... "

"I'm sorry"

"No, it's fine, really. I won't lie to you, I couldn't wait to see you but I understand. Just tell me when you're coming"

"I will" 

"So, we'll talk tomorrow"

"We will. I love you" 

"I love you too. Bye now."

"Bye" 

Jessica was disappointed, she lighted up a cigarette and watched some TV until she fell asleep. 

The next morning she woke up around 12, she checked her phone hoping that she would see a message from Susan saying that she's returning but nothing. She called her daughter Hannah and asked her to go out in order to buy her her Christmas present. She was so busy the days before Christmas so it was the first year that she didn't buy gifts for her kids. Hannah agreed and they decided to meet in an hour. 

While they were out Susan called her. 

"Good morning"

"Good morning honey" 

"Where are you?" 

"I'm out with Hannah, you?"

"I'm still in bed, we have the meeting in an hour so..." 

"Yeah, well don't fall asleep again" 

"I won't. Okay, I'm gonna take a shower now, I'll call you when I'm done" 

"Alright" 

"Bye" 

Jessica and Hannah, after an hour of searching for the "perfect gift", decided to grab something to eat. When they were done Jessica suggested that they should head back to her house

They returned back to her house and when Jessica opened the door she found Susan sitting on the couch, smiling. She was so surprised to see her, she stayed at the door, watching her. 

"What are you doing here, I thought you in LA"

"Surprise"

Jessica got in and Hannah followed Susan didn't know that she was there. It was the first time they met each other. 

"Oh, Hannah... how are you?" She stood up to do a handshake.  

Hannah smiled while still standing. Jessica hanged her coat and took a seat. 

"I'm good, you?" 

"I'm alright... so did you two have fun?" 

"Oh... fun... you know I hate going shopping" 

"I didn't know you went shopping" 

"Mom, I should leave you two alone" 

"Oh, no, Hannah, you should sit with us" 

"Well, honestly I'm tired so I better go home and rest but we could go out someday"

"That would be lovely" 

Hannah then said her goodbyes and left. 

"So you lied about the meeting?" 

"Of course," Susan said and walked to her side, she leaned and kissed her. "I missed you" 

"I missed you too" 

"So what did you do all this time? And happy New Year" 

Jessica laughed "A little late isn't it? Well, you know, I went to Minessotta. I'm really so surprised to see you here" 

"I wanted you to be surprised." 

"When did you got here?"

"Well, when I called you I was already here, waiting for you, we landed, went home to leave the bags and came straight away" 

"How did you get in?" 

"I have the keys from the last time I came but I could give them back if you want me to"

"No keep them, you must be exhausted, do you want something to eat?"

"No, but I do want to rest for a while" 

"You could sleep here, come on, you'll take a shower, I'll give you something to wear and you'll stay here. Do you want me to go get the dogs?" 

"Oh no, Jack's home with them." 

"Alright, stand up..." 

With that Susan stood up smiling, she loved it when Jessica was taking care of her, she led her into the bathroom. Susan started to undress while Jessica was looking. When Susan was naked her lover went and stood at the door. 

"I'll be outside" 

"Yes," Susan said and smiled. 

When she walked out of the bathroom that was next to Jessica's bedroom she found the other woman, reading a book while lying on the bed. Jessica took her glasses off, placed the book on the nightstand and stood up. 

"Here, wear these," she said as she hanged Susan her clothes and then she returned back to bed. 

Susan threw the towels on the floor and put on the clothes. Jessica was looking at her. 

"Do you want me to stop looking?"

"I don't think you'll see something that you haven't already seen," she said making Jessica laugh. 

Susan got dressed and lied next to her. 

"God, I've missed that feeling" 

"Well, you're here now, aren't you?" she said while stroking her hair. 

"I don't know how to describe with words the way I feel when I'm with you" 

Jessica smiled and kissed her. "Tell me, how was the SAG?" 

"Well, you know... boring. Nicole won again" 

"Yeah, I know... " 

"I really thought you or I would win" 

"From what I heard she played an abused woman, I was sure that she's gonna win all the awards" 

"Yeah but we worked so hard for these roles" 

"Come on, what's the point of thinking all this? You did a great job and that's what matters, screw the awards" 

"I guess you're right. Can you bring me my phone, it's in my bag." 

Jessica stood up and went inside, she opened her bag, took her phone but she noticed that Susan had a joint with her. She laughed and took it out. 

"I thought you weren't smoking" 

"I'm not" 

Jessica showed the joint, gave her the phone and returned on the bed.

"That's what kept me through these events" 

Jessica laughed. 

"Come on, light it up."

"Oh, I don't know, it's been so long since I smoked weed" 

"It'll make you more relaxed, Lange"  

Jessica laughed and lighted up the cigarette, she hanged it to Susan who took a drag too. 

"You're so hot when you're smoking," Susan said while holding her breath making Jessica laugh. 

The blonde woman lied back and took another drag. 

"I forgot how that feels" 

"It's good, isn't it?" 

"Hell, yeah..." 

Jessica took another drag and another one, her whole body felt more relaxed. Susan was laughing. 

"I've never been high out in public" 

"Really? Well, you should totally try it out" 

Jessica laughed. "You know what I would like now?" 

"I know, your mouth's dry from the cigarette maybe you want some water, do you want me to get you some?" 

Jessica laughed and turned to kiss the other woman. "No... I want to have sex" 

"Well, I want to see you high more often," she said and kissed her making her moan, she kissed down her neck while Jessica threw her head back. Susan's hand was now placed on Jessica's center, she kept rubbing her above the fabrics. 

Jessica tried to take off Susan's clothes as fast as she could, leaving her topless, she kissed her cleavage and then moved her kisses on her breasts, her tongue found Susan's aroused nipples and sucked them, paying attention to both of them. 

Jessica grabbed Susan's hands and forced her to lay back to the bed, keeping her hands above her head. She licked her way to Susan's pants and removed them. 

Susan chuckled "You're wild" 

Jessica didn't bother to remove her underwear and started sucking her center above the fabric, she held her legs wide open and continued sucking and blowing hot air on Susan's center, she positioned one finger on her entrance and was slowly pushing it inside. 

Susan's underwear was already soaking wet when Jessica sat up and took off her own clothes, she then pushed Susan's underwear to the side, licked two fingers and pushed them inside of her. 

"You're so tight" 

"Fuck me" 

With that Jessica started to move her fingers fast in and out, making Susan lose herself, she grabbed the bed shits and screamed. After two seconds she took her fingers out and removed the underwear. Then she went back to kissing and sucking her clit while her hand was now rubbing her own clit. She felt her own wetness and teased her entrance, she moaned on Susan's center. 

Susan looked at her and threw her head back in pleasure. The younger woman pushed the same fingers that were teasing her own entrance inside of Susan while her other hand was massaging her breasts. 

Susan was already out of breath, everything around her was spinning. 

"Jess, more" 

Jessica pushed another finger inside and then another one. She kept moving them deeper and harder everytime. 

"Are you close?" 

"Fuck, yes..." 

Jessica worked faster, Susan grabbed her hair and pushed her closer. 

"Ahh Fuck," she said and closed her legs with force, Jessica licked her juices and removed her fingers, she licked them clean and went back to kiss her lover. 

Susan took a sitting position on the bed while Jessica removed her underwear, parted her legs and sat on her, her wet folds were now positioned on Susan's lap and she could feel how wet Jessica was for her. They continued kissing for several minutes when Jessica started moving her hips back and forth. 

Susan was rubbing her clit while Jessica placed her head on her shoulders and started kissing her neck. 

Susan then lifted three fingers and placed them in the middle of Jessica's center and her own lap. When Jessica felt them she lifted herself and then pushed them inside of her. 

"Ahhh" she whispered on Susan's ear giving her goosebumps, she started riding her fingers fast, her juices were all over Susan's lap. Susan sucked her nipples and then moved her head to kiss her on the mouth. 

She knew that Jessica was close, she lifted another finger which surprised Jessica. She started thrusting herself more forcefully. 

"God... " she said, both of them were sweating, she continued for a couple of minutes and then she came on Susan's hand. 

Jessica hugged her and closed her eyes, she continued kissing Susan's neck while her fingers were still inside of her. 

"Fuck," Jessica said, trying to catch her breath. She, then,  lifted herself and licked Susan's fingers. 

She fell next to her and Susan turned to look at her. "I told you it will make you more relaxed"

Jessica laughed and held Susan's hand "And it did... are you staying here for the night?" 

"Do you want me too?"

"Of course I do" 

"You know... I've got some more weed in my house" 

" Well, you should go get it" 

Susan laughed and stood up to get dressed.

"Come on, you're coming with me"