"Don't tell me you're jealous..."(pt1)

The first sun rays broke into Susan's room, revealing Jessica's perfect silhouette covered with white sheets, a slight smile was on her face, she is dreaming, Susan thought as she continued watching her. Not touching her was the hardest thing that Susan had to do, eventually, her hand landed on Jessica's cheek, stroking her with the back of her palm. Her soft and warm skin made Susan drag herself closer to her lover. Burring her face into Jessica's neck, inhaling her perfume.

Susan felt Jessica's hand on her back, pulling her even closer and then her lips on her forehead.

"Good morning, honey"

"Good morning"

"What time is it?"

"I don't know"

"Aren't you shooting today?"

"I am"

Jessica chuckled and took a sitting position on the bed, with Susan still laying on her stomach. "Come on, stand up"

"Please don't leave"

"We still got one day, Sue"

"I don't want to be alone"

"You won't, come on you've got people here, you won't even realize how fast time will pass, you'll be home before you know it and I'll be there, waiting for you"

"I know you will but I missed waking up next to you"

"Come on, you know I don't want to go, don't make this harder than it is"

"Sorry"

"Now, stand up" Jessica checked the clock "It's seven, what time are they coming to pick you?"

"At eight"

"Jesus, Sue, stand up"

"I don't want to goooo" Susan whined making Jessica laugh

"You sound exactly like my kids"

"Speaking of..." Susan looked around "Penny!" she shouted and immediately the dog jumped on the bed, she looked at Jessica "Do you mind taking her out?"

"Sure..."

"Thanks" Susan replied and sat next to Jessica, "I hate leaving you alone"

Jessica smiled and stroked her cheek "Honey, don't worry about me, I've got Penny"

"Yeah, you do..." Susan moved closer, giving a peck on Jessica's lips "Or you know... I could just call in sick"

"Or you could just go to work"

Susan chuckled and pulled her lover into a deep kiss while her right hand was stroking Jessica's leg, she broke the kiss "Or we could stay in bed the whole day"

Jessica bit her lips "Or you could go to work..."

Susan kissed her one more time, hoping that she'll change her mind "You don't really want me to go to work"

"You've got to..."

Susan dragged her hand from Jessica's legs to her breast, moving it in circles. Jessica chuckled "I know what you're trying to do"

"Why go to work when there are better things to do here?"

"No, stop it!"

"I'm not doing anything," Susan said although her hand was now on Jessica's center

"Damn you, Susan! Stop it!"

"You really want me to stop?"

"Yes! Stand up and get ready"