Jessica's Bday(pt2)

Jessica and Susan left the restaurant around 11, Susan was driving so she couldn't drink as much as she wanted, Jessica, on the other hand, couldn't stop drinking. She even took a bottle of wine with her for the road. Everything was going as Susan had planned it. They got into the car, both laughing, they couldn't keep their hands from each other and as the time was passing Jessica was getting more and more excited about getting home. 

Jessica drunk half of the bottle in the car, Susan stopped when the light was red and Jessica didn't let the time go wasted, she attacked her neck where she knew she liked it most and had no reservations about using her tongue, she licked her jawline and went straight for her lips when she whispered. 

"Come on, pull to the side" 

As much as Susan wanted it she knew she couldn't do that, not at the moment. 

"I can't, we'll be home in five minutes" 

Jessica stopped all her actions and sat back, throwing her head to the side, looking at her lover. 

"Well, I waited so long, I could wait another five minutes" 

"Let's talk about tomorrow, our plane leaves at 2"

"I'm just gonna go home before we leave, pack a few clothes and that's it. You said we're staying for four days right?"

"Yeah... so we're staying at your place, I didn't ask you but I guess it was obvious"

"Of course" 

Susan looked at her, Jessica was talking but with her eyes shut, she couldn't keep her eyes off of her. When the light turned green she started the car and placed her hand on Jessica's center, caressing her clit above her pants. Jessica gasped and parted her legs, giving Susan a better access. 

"You know, I don't think I've ever told you this, but when I was alone before we got together, I used to fantasize about you" 

Jessica laughed "Really?" 

"Yes..."

"Well, can I confess something?" 

"Go ahead" 

"The first day we had the table read, I was looking at you, observing the way you talked, the way you moved your hands and that night I fantasized about you... a lot," Jessica said and laughed once again. 

"So you were thinking of me while you were touching yourself?" Susan was surprised. 

"Why are you so surprised?" 

"Because you never said anything to me, never showed how you were feeling" 

"What could I possibly say? That I like to imagine about you... fucking me?" 

Susan slammed on the gas pedal and sped down the street, Jessica laughed and held her hand while it was still at her center, moving it slowly. 

When they finally arrived, Susan parked the car and they shared a deep, passionate kiss. Her tongue darted between her lips, smooth and soft. That elicited a loud moan from Jessica who couldn't take it anymore and Susan knew it. She opened the door and ordered her to go inside. 

When they got into Susan's house she pushed Jessica against the door and then started rubbing her chests, squeezing her tits. 

"Where are the dogs?" 

"Miles got em" 

Susan continued, she slid her hands down her body, pulled her dress up and over it. She stopped and admired the view, Jessica was wearing black underwear, she was even wearing a lace thong, Susan glanced up and looked at her with a smirk on her face. 

"What? It's a special day" 

Susan stepped back and started walking towards her bedroom. 

"Where are you going?" 

"Wait a second" She walked inside a took a bottle of Vodka and a cigarette. As she promised. She hung them to Jessica who was looking at her, confused. 

"I've got to give you your other presents but you have to be patient, it will only take a minute" 

Jessica smiled and took a sip from the bottle. Susan walked inside and in a couple of minutes, she walked out holding a purple box and wearing a black, lace, sexy lingerie. It was see-through so Jessica could see her already aroused nipples. She was smoking, kept looking at her for a few minutes before she put out the cigarette and stood up. She approached her slowly while smiling. Susan gave her the box. 

"What is this?" 

"It's your gift" 

Jessica opened it, never taking her eyes away. She saw what was inside and laughed. 

"A dildo?" 

"I want you to remember this night" 

"Oh, believe me, there's no way I'm gonna forget it" 

"So, what do you think?" 

"I think... " Jessica said while putting the dildo back in the box, "I think that we're not gonna use it tonight" she threw it on the floor. 

"But it was a good gift" 

"You're a good gift, I already told you that. You're all I want" 

With that Jessica kissed all along her exposed flesh, her chest. Jessica's lips were teasing her around her nipples while pushing her back and into her bedroom. She pushed her on the bed and Susan waited for her to remove her bra. She parted her legs and Jessica fell on top. She kept kissing, blowing hot air in her ear. 

Jessica pushed herself up, far enough to place her hand to Susan's breast, she was rolling her nipple between her finger and thumb but soon enough she broke their kiss to take Susan's nipples in her mouth. Susan moaned as Jessica was nibbling and sucking her gently. Jessica could feel Susan's lust so she moved down her body when her mouth landed on her clit. 

"Fuck!" Susan screamed as a response to that sudden relief. 

Jessica was lapping her with her tongue, pushing it deeper into her entrance. Her hands were holding her hips still as Susan was trying to buck against her face. Susan couldn't stop moaning, she took a hold of Jessica's hair and pushed her to go even deeper when she felt Jessica spank her ass. First one, then another one and another one. Susan could feel her orgasm building up. 

Jessica kept thrusting her tongue in and out of her while Susan was grinding her pussy against her mouth, she was lost, she knew that she was hurting Jessica when she was holding her hair so tight so she held the bedsheets instead while moving her hips faster and harder. 

"Ahh, it feels so good!" 

Jessica continued her actions until Susan reached her climax, she then took a hold of Susan's legs and buried her face into her folds while her nose was pressing her clit. 

"Fuck, Jessica... I'm gonna..." 

In a few seconds Susan forgot about hurting her and held Jessica's hair, she closed her legs with Jessica still licking her up. 

"Oh my God!" Susan said and came, she immediately released Jessica's hair and stroked her. Jessica licked her and went up to meet her, she kissed her. 

"You taste so good," Jessica said as she herself was aroused beyond belief.  

Susan was still trying to catch her breath when she flipped them over with her on top. She lowered herself and sucked on Jessica's neck and collarbones, Susan squeezed her breasts and worked on her already hard nipples until she finally brought her mouth to each one, using her teeth and tongue to lash them individually.  

"Ahh... God!" 

Jessica was shaking her head. Susan knew that she was starting to get impatient, she stopped working on her breasts and sank lower. Her hands were caressing Jessica thighs, in and out, making her moan at her touch. She took off her thong and threw it on the floor and then returned between Jessica's opened legs. 

"Are you sure you don't want to use the dildo?"

"I'm sure. Please, Sue. Fuck me" 

Susan went up to kiss her, she placed her hand on Jessica's center, she could feel how wet she was for her. Jessica arched her back at her touch. 

"You're so wet" 

"I need you," Jessica said and kissed her one more time. 

With that Susan pushed two fingers inside of her, she was so wet she could add another one straight away but instead, she removed those two fingers out of her and pushed them inside her own mouth, tasting her partner. She was eager to taste her. 

Susan wasted no time and moved her hand back to Jessica's wet folds, she rubbed her clit and Jessica took a hold of Susan's head. 

"Open your eyes" Susan ordered the other woman. "I want you to look at me when you come" she continued and shoved three fingers inside of her. Jessica looked at her and threw her head back. 

"God. Yes!" 

Susan continued moving her fingers slowly in and out of her while Jessica's juices were squirting around her hand. She kept the same pace and had no intense of increasing it. Jessica was a mess, she couldn't keep her eyes open. She started to moan her name and Susan sucked her neck leaving behind a large hickey. 

"Harder... baby" Jessica was hanging from Susan's neck, pushing her closer. 

Susan would do anything to satisfie her lover so she immediately increased the speed and pushed harder her fingers inside. Jessica closed her eyes. 

"Fuck... Ahh!" 

"I said keep your eyes open" Susan bossed her and Jessica obeyed. 

Susan continued for a few minutes until Jessica hit her climax, she opened her mouth and tried to keep her eyes open, she looked straight into Susan's eyes. 

"Oh God, Susan!" Jessica said and came on Susan's hand, she then closed her eyes and fell back, she was out of breath. Susan kissed her open mouth and lowered herself to face Jessica's center. She licked and sucked her clit while looking at Jessica who was trying to breathe. 

Susan then licked her way back to Jessica's mouth, she sucked her abdomen and kissed Jessica's tattoo until their mouth crashed together. 

"I love you" 

"I love you too" 

"How was it?" 

"I'm not gonna forget this night, for sure" 

"And this is just the beginning"

"I don't think I can do this again" 

"Well, too bad I didn't ask you" 

Jessica laughed "You can't take 'no' for an answer, can you?"

"No," Susan said and smiled, she lowered herself and faced Jessica's center once again.

"I guess I'll sleep in the plane" 

"No, I wouldn't count on that" 

"Jesus, Sue give me a break" 

"You said it yourself, it's a special day, but let's say days!" she said and sucked Jessica's clit.