"Good morning."

WRITER'S NOTE: Hello there! This part is my way of saying sorry for the previous parts. Hope I'll make you love me again cause I'm not a bad person.😂😂😂❤ Also, it took me 4  hours to write this part and now I'm just too lazy to see if there are any mistakes so if there are, sorry.😂 

Three weeks passed since the last time Jessica and Susan saw each other and the day that they would meet has finally arrived. Susan was counting the days, the hours and the minutes.

It was funny, the start from nothing and now they couldn't stop thinking of each other. It was Saturday morning, a beautiful sunny morning when Jessica called her partner.

"Honey?"

"Jess? Where are you?"

"I'm home..."

"Yes! Come over!"

"I've got good and bad news"

"I'm all ears"

"Kathy is in town, we came together and..."

Susan interrupted her "And that means I'm not gonna see you today?"

"We're going out tonight, you wanna join?"

"No, no... go have fun with her and come over after, okay?"

"I don't know what time I'll be done"

"Well, I don't care, I'll be waiting..."

Jessica chuckled "I missed you"

"You're gonna see me tonight"

"Yes, I am"

"Alright, don't drink much, I love you"

"I love you too. What are you doing now?"

"Now, I'm going out, grab something to eat and then rest. You?"

"Miles here with me, we just had breakfast"

"Good..."

"So we'll see each other tonight"

"Yes we will"

"Bye now"

"Bye, honey"

Jessica hanged up and smiled, Susan makes her feel like a teenager and she missed that so much. Even now after all this time, the thought of seeing her after three weeks gives butterflies on her stomach.

Jessica woke up an hour before meeting up Kathy, she took a shower, wore a skirt which showed off her beautiful legs with a t-shirt and a blazer, all black, she even put on some make-up and high heels. It didn't take much for her to get ready so she had some time free, she lighted up a cigarette waiting for the time to pass when she heard someone knocking the door.

She opened it and saw Susan standing outside, holding a single red rose. Susan's eyes widened when she saw her lover looking like that.

"Wow!"

Jessica laughed and opened the door without saying anything, making room for her lover to walk in.

"I removed the thorns, Lucille" Susan said while giving her the rose accompanied with a kiss on Jessica's lips.

"Thank you"

"You are so beautiful"

"You don't think the heels are too much?"

"Not at all..."

Jessica went closer to taste her one more time but they got interrupted by the door.