Telling the kids.

WRITER'S NOTE: Hello there, I just want to say thank you all for your kind words and leave a comment if you like it, the ones who write aswell will probably agree with me, nice comments are making our days 😆 Enjoy! ❤ 

Susan woke up the next morning, feeling hangover from the previous night, she touched her head looking around Jessica's house. The blonde woman was sleeping peacefully right next to her. Peacefully and naked, Susan closed her eyes, it was too early to wake up but her mind wouldn't let her find peace. Images from their steamy night started flashing by. Quickly she felt herself getting aroused by the thoughts. She tried to stop thinking about it and rolled over, her eyes opened and the images came back once she faced Jessica, her breasts fully exposed, she was lying on her back with her left hand on her stomach.

All Susan wanted was to take her right there while she was sleeping <<Susan, what's wrong with you?!>> she thought to herself, knowing very well that Jessica hates it when someone interrupts her sleep but still she couldn't control herself.

The older woman moved closer to her partner, careful not to wake her up, she buried her face in the crook of her neck, placing wet kisses, and bitting her occasionally. Jessica moaned, her eyes still shut. Susan couldn't tell if she knew what was going on or she was still sleeping. The fact that she didn't open her eyes made Susan wanted to do more to her and she used that to her advantage.

The kisses became harder and wetter, after a few seconds Susan licked her way down on Jessica's breasts when she heard her lover's husky voice.

"Sue?"

Susan glanced up to meet her but Jessica kept her eyes shut... she continued: "Don't stop"

She had now the permission to continue, even if she didn't she would still continue though. Her opened mouth attacked Jessica's nipples and she didn't hesitate to use her teeth, making Jessica arch her back. Susan was now twisting her already erected nipples, using her tongue.

"Hmmm... lower" she ordered, her eyes still closed.

Susan sucked her naked skin, leaving red marks all over Jessica's abdomen until her mouth landed on her inner thighs, she threw the blanket to the side and got more comfortable between Jessica's legs.

The younger woman raised her knees up and parted her legs as far as possible, Susan started kissing her folds, avoiding her clit, making Jessica eager. She noticed the warm liquid flowing inside of Jessica's slit and smirked with how turned on her lover was.

Jessica moved her hips, Susan was seeing her shiver with antici...pation (Just a Rocky Horror joke, if you know what I mean... *high five*😂so where were we...)

Susan kept teasing her, her tongue licking her folds until she heard Jessica's soft whimpers, she knew that she took it too far and went straight for her clit. A direct hit which caused Jessica to crash her back with force on the bed.

"F... Fuck" she said between her moans.

Susan moved her tongue in circles while sucking her clit greedily, savoring Jessica's juices. She dragged her tongue on Jessica's entrance lapping up her wetness and pressing her nose on her clit.

Jessica murmured: "Sus... Susan?"

Susan stopped and looked at her "What is it?"

"Fingers..."

Susan immediately pushed two fingers inside

"God..." Jessica moaned

Susan noticed that Jessica hasn't opened her eyes this whole time, she smirked and started moving her finger in and out of her lover at a slow pace, her thumb caressing her clit, she kept looking at Jessica who was moaning loudly. "More" Jessica said and Susan pushed another finger inside, enjoying the view.