Νight Out.

Silence was filling Susan's apartment, the only sound was coming from the outside world, the cars and the people talking loudly on the streets. It was getting darker and the two women were nowhere to be found. Two empty glasses were on the coffee table and the ashtray filled with cigarettes, evidence that they are still in the house. Susan's dogs were lying on their small beds, resting peacefully until a loud scream interrupted their sleep.

"Fuck! Jess..."

Penny got upset and stared at her mom's, closed, bedroom door while raising her ears.

Jessica's head appeared from under the bedsheets putting the weight of her body onto Susan's, she lied there listening how fast her lover's heart was beating. She smiled and went up to meet her lips. Susan tried to reach for Jessica's cigarettes and once she did, she lighted up one for herself.

"I thought you weren't smoking"

"I'm not..."

Jessica lied next to her, stroking her arm, Susan looked at her.

"We need to talk"

"You sound serious," Jessica said and smiled.

"I am"

"Alright, then talk"

"Are you cheating on me?"

Jessica looked at her unable to hold her laughter, she talked "What?! Jesus Christ"

"Answer me"

"You can't be serious"

Susan didn't say a thing, she just gave her a look cutting Jessica's laugh.

"I'm not. Are you?"

"You're telling the truth?"

"Of course I am! Jesus... this is ridiculous. What made you think that?"

"Well, from the day you got back from France something changed, you changed, you act weird, buying me things, making me dinner, you're always trying to get me in bed. You are different"

"Just because I love you and I want to be around you doesn't mean that I'm cheating on you"

"Then explain to me why your behavior changed"

"I don't believe I have to explain myself, I'm buying you things because I want to, I'm making you dinner because I want to and I'm trying to get you in bed because I can't get enough of you."

"I know it sounded funny but it's like being with a different person"

Jessica took a sitting position on the bed and leaned her head on Susan's shoulders, inhaling her perfume.

"That means you're not enjoying it?"

Jessica's hand started to travel down her body. "Jess, I can't do this again"

"One more time" she answered while still reaching down Susan's sensitive spot.

"I think it's your turn now"

"Is that so?"

"Jess, you went down three times so far... I wanna... Fuck" Susan moaned airly as Jessica's fingers were caressing her clit.

"You want me to stop?" Jessica said in a husky voice.

"No..."

"Mmmh... no, you don't," she said. Her lust was evident in her eyes.
**********
The following morning found the two women in bed sleeping face to face. Susan woke up when the first sunray broke into the room, revealing Jessica's perfect silhouette under the sheets, she was examining the way her woman was sleeping, the way her lips slightly smiled and how her face became more peaceful as she was watching something beautiful, her head digging into the pillow and her golden hair lighting up. <<She is adorable>>