Movie Night

"This is me and Franco"

"Eva's father?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, Eva looks more like you," Jessica said while looking at the photo Susan passed to her side. They were sitting at Susan's house, watching at her family photos.

"And this is me with the kids... God, they grew up so fast"

"Honey... I know how that feels" Jessica chuckled "You know... you did a great job, your kids are so kind and so smart"

"I'm not gonna lie, this thing still puzzles me, you know... if I did a good job raising them"

"You did!"

"How come and you didn't marry Misha or Sam? You've been with Sam for so long"

"Well, I was married to Paco and you know I thought we would last forever, everything was great that day, the stars... everything, these things mattered to me" she laughed "But we stayed together for what? Four years? And that's it... I didn't want to go through that again... then with Misha it was different we had a kid but I knew we wouldn't last much and then when Sam came and Misha found out that we were living together... God, I've never seen him acting so crazy"

"And with Sam?"

"We actually got engaged with Sam and we had this perfect life I was imagining but you know how he was... there was this point where we knew that we just couldn't be together anymore but we stayed for the kids. What about you and Tim?"

"Well... the same happened with us, to be honest... we had the kids but that was all, we just couldn't be together, what he had faded away"

"I remember reading about you and Tim"

"Yeah?"

"You broke up in 2009, right?"

"I think so..."

"The same year I broke up with Sam..."

"It was hard..."

"The hardest thing was with the kids"

"I know! Although they were old enough to understand still they got mad like it was only my fault"

"Who's this?" Jessica said and showed her a photo of a man

"Oh... this is me and Chris"

"God... look at you"

"Young and beautiful, huh?"

"You're wearing your wedding dress!"

"You're kidding? I loved it!"

"I'm sure you did"

"And this is Jack with Eva, I was pregnant to Miles"

Susan's phone started ringing, she stood up to pick it and left Jessica looking at the photos, it was Jack...

"Mom?"

"Baby, hi"

"Hi, what are you doing?"

"Nothing... I'm with Jessica we're watching our family photos"

"... cool... okay. So, how about we watch a movie tonight?"

"Oh, yeah... come over, you'll call Miles"

"Yeah, I don't know if he is going to come tho but okay, you'll convince Jessica to sit with us?"

"Well, I'll ask her if she wants to stay but I don't know if she will"

"Oh... okay"

Susan smiled at herself, "Look, will you do me a favor?"