The Phone Call

It's been a month and a half since Jessica left, the first weeks were hard for both of them but eventually, they got used to it. They came up with a bunch of new ideas on how they will keep in touch. Susan had to travel a lot so many days passed without talking to her lover. On the other hand, Jessica wanted to spend some 'alone' time and Susan supported her decision. 

Susan went to the event and read the statement that Jessica said. Many were disappointed that she didn't show up and deep inside Susan was disappointed too. Of course, she knew how things were but still, she hoped that one day Jessica would knock her door.  

When Susan was off country they used to Facetime but not for long, they both had so much to tell each other but not that way. 

Susan got home after one of her trips to Europe and immediately called Jessica to inform her. 

"I just arrived" 

"Oh, how was your flight, honey?" 

"It was... smooth. I was sleeping most of the time... God, I'm so exhausted" 

"Well, you know how these things are. I suggest you take a bath and go to bed" 

"Yeah... that's what I'm planning to do. So, how are you feeling, Jess?"

"You know... I'm feeling a lot better. Now that the kids left and everything is going back to normal I've got more time for myself. " Jessica took a sip from her glass and Susan heard the ice cubes. 

"Don't tell me you are drinking?" 

"I am, why?" 

"It's 12 in the morning!" 

"Oh, you know I don't drink unless I'm out, I just needed a drink... I'm alright baby" 

"Alright... so what are you doing now?" 

"Well, I'm watching some stupid show on TV. I'm gonna go for a walk and then take a shower, maybe read a book until I fall asleep" 

"Wish I could take a shower with you," Susan said and they both started laughing

"It's funny, we've never showered together." 

"It's definitely, going on the list" 

"Someone's eager" 

"You can't even imagine..." 

"Don't make me take the first flight, honey" Jessica said and chuckled. 

"You can't even imagine what I would do with you" 

"Well, tell me..." she said and placed her drink on the table across her. Susan heard that too. 

"Jessica Lange, you left your drink on the table?" said while laughing

"I needed a free hand" 

"So you want me to tell you?" 

"I'm all ears..." 

"Well, first I would be gentle, I like it that way... kiss you all over your beautiful body. Your breasts, your abdomen until you couldn't take it anymore, I wanna make you beg for it until I feel sorry for you, then I'll move a bit down, kiss your thighs, make you so wet just with my kisses until you're a mess. After I while you'll be screaming to touch you and I will, you know how bad I want to taste you... I'm gonna eat you out and then when you least expecting it I'll push my fingers inside of you, moving them slowly, I wanna hear you screaming my name. " 

Susan stopped 

"And what would happen next?"  Jessica said almost out of breath. 

"Oh, I'm not gonna spoil the ending... " 

"You're kidding me? Come on just fucking tell me!" 

"No... " Susan said laughing 

"Oh, honey, you're gonna regret it..." 

"You know, the Emmys are just around the corner. Are you coming?" 

"Now I am... " 

"You'll do us the honor?" 

"You know I'm coming just to see you!" 

"I know...Well, I guess you're skipping the walk" 

"I guess you're right. I'm gonna take a really cold shower..." 

"Oh, come on Jess... don't tell me I turned you on" 

"Well... " 

"I did?" 

"A little bit, yeah..." 

"Well, we haven't had sex for almost two months that's true" 

"We'll make up for it when I'm there" 

"Can't wait..." 

*This part's a little small, sorry. But the Emmys are coming so... to be continued;)*