The final screening

"She was such a treasure... this is the kind of part that you really want to do, and this is why you're an actor. They think of the movie star and the photographs and the incredible glamour, but there was so much more to her and that was thrilling to discover. She was always very real, and that to me is the mark of a great actor. "   Jessica says and smiles to the reporters as she walks away.

It was the FX Finale of Feud: Bette and Joan and the whole cast gathered at Lincoln Center. Jackie, Catherine, Ryan... everyone was there, talking to the reporters. 

When Susan arrived the first person she saw was Jackie, who was talking, she approached her and gave her a warm hug. Immediately Jackie turned to the camera and said "Susan Sarandon just hugged me... I'm done now" that made Susan laugh as walked away, searching for her lover. 

When she finally found her they kissed each other on the cheek. 

"You look... wonderful, as always" Susan said making Jessica laugh while throwing her head back. 

"Thank you, honey. The same goes for you. Come on let's get a drink" 

They both walked to the bar and ordered two glasses of whiskey. 

"Ryan told me that you're not staying for the screening..." Jessica said with a sad face which only made Susan feel bad. 

"Yes, I can't... We're filming Ray Donovan tomorrow and I've got to wake up really early in the morning." 

"How can you do this? You just finished shooting Feud, don't you wanna rest for a while, sit back and just don't do anything?" 

Susan took a sip of her drink and laughed "But I don't get tired, I love what I'm doing, keeps me alive!" she said and lifted her drink. 

"Well, as long as you're happy" 

Susan looked at her, they weren't talking, all she wanted to do was to rip off her dress and make love to her right there. She wanted to kiss her and make her feel how much she loves her. 

Jessica was feeling exactly the same, she reached for Susan's hand and held her. 

"I'm gonna miss you Sue." 

"I'm gonna miss you too but you have to go, I'll wait for you... I'll always wait for you." 

Jessica leaned to her lover's ear and whispered. "I love you more than you imagine" 

Susan tried to hide her smile, putting the glass in front of her mouth, Jessica returned to her drink. 

"God I need a cigarette!" She said while laughing, no one was allowed to smoke inside and they had 15 minutes before the screening. 

Susan checked her phone, it was 9:30 she should've been home by now but she couldn't leave. It was their final day, Jessica booked a flight to visit Sam the next day. She had to kiss her for the last time, tell her goodbye in her own way. 

"Come to the toilet" Susan commanded her and started walking away, leaving Jessica behind with no other choice. Of course, she wanted it as much as Susan did so she left her drink on the bar and walked away. 

As she was walking she fell into Ryan. 

"Jess! Here you are! Come on, follow me" 

"Oh, let me just visit the bathroom first, darling" 

"Of course!" 

When Jessica walked into the toilet she found Susan who was now smiling like a little child. It was weird how different both of them looked when they were together, it was like they were re-born. 

They stayed still, just looking at each other, smiling. Susan opened her arms "Come here" 

With that Jessica run to her side and fell into her arms, she turned and kissed Susan, they shared a deep passionate kiss, Jessica took a hold of Susan's face not wanting for that kiss to end. 

Susan broke the kiss and looked at her, she was so beautiful, it was like she was getting lost in those eyes. 

"I love you too and be careful" 

"I will" Jessica said while shaking her head and then went back to kiss her,  it was crazy how Susan made her feel, she never thought that she would feel all this for someone else, especially for a woman. 

After a while, Susan moved her kisses on Jessica's neck, who let out a soft moan which only made the redhead not able to stop. 

"Fuck, I want you" Susan said while kissing now Jess' cleavage. 

"Stop!" Jessica said and pushed Susan away who didn't know how to react, she was looking at her, confused. Jessica walked to the door and locked it. She turned to Susan and leaned her head on the door. "We wouldn't want someone to catch us now, would we?" She said with a smirk. Susan laughed and walked to her side. She didn't waste more time and kissed her once again. 

Jessica was moaning in her ear, as the other woman was moving her kissed down. She went down to face Jessica's center, her hands were stroking her thighs, lifting her dress up. Jessica threw her head back while holding Susan's shoulders. 

Susan finally lifted her dress and faced Jessica's underwear, she started kissing the other woman's center, bitting the underwear, trying to remove it with her teeth, making Jessica wetter. 

"God you're wild" Jessica said, unable to catch her breath.  

Finally Susan removed the underwear at first with her teeth and then with her hands, stroking once again Jessica's thighs. Jessica spread her legs, that way Susan would have a better access to her sensitive spot. 

Susan, without thinking about teasing her, started placing kisses on her center and then licked Jessica's clit, she grabbed Susan's hair and pushed her closer to her center. 

Susan was out of breath. She was stroking her ass with both hands while eating her out, pushing her tongue inside of her, she then lifted the right hand and capped Jessica's breast. Jessica wanted some real touch so she tried to remove the fabric for Susan but only she was able to touch her own self. So she started rubbing her own breasts. 

"Fuck... Ah" 

Jessica was close and Susan knew it, after all this time she knew Jessica better than Jessica knew her own self.  The blonde woman hit hard the door with her palm.

Susan then licked three fingers and pushed them inside of her, sending Jessica over the edge. She was trying to stay quiet but with that, she let out a loud moan. 

"God! Yes!" 

"That's it baby, come for daddy" Susan said and went back on licking her clit. 

"Fuck... Sue... Faster" 

Susan started moving her fingers faster, at the same speed as her mouth worked. Jessica's juices were making her finger slide easier in and out of her. 

In a couple of seconds, Jessica came in her lover's mouth.

"Fuck!"

She licked her clean and lifted her underwear.  Fixed her dress and kissed Jessica's nose. 

Jessica was barely able to breathe, she leaned her head on the door with closed eyes. Her lover continued kissing her. 

"That was good, huh?" Susan asked. 

Jessica opened slowly her eyes and smiled. "That was wonderful" 

"So you know what's waiting for you when you'll get back"

"I know what's waiting for you when I'll get back" 

"I can't wait" Susan smiled and kissed her lover once again. "I've got to go now. Call me when you'll get there" 

"I'll do that... yeah." Jessica said, smiling. She waited for Susan to leave and after a couple of minutes she walked out. 

She rushed to Ryan and sat next to him. Everyone was watching the last episode of Feud. Ryan saw Jessica and chuckled. She turned and looked at him. "What?" She said, smiling. 

"Nothing... she really knows how to make you feel good, don't lose her" he said and turned to the big screen. 

Jessica laughed, she turned to the screen too. "I would never do that"