Surprise.

Hello there! Once again,  @Jessicalangefan thank you so much ❤ Tell me if its good😉

*Bang, Bang, Bang*

The loud noise coming from her trailer's door cause Jessica to jump out of her small bed within a minute. "Fuck!" she mumbled on her way to answer.

She opened the door just to find a young, skinny man looking at her. He widened his eyes and opened his mouth out of shock. He kept looking at her and only her sight made him run out of words. He was sure he did a terrible thing, waking up so early and so cruel. And, God... if looks could kill he would be dead by now. Jessica didn't know what exactly was going on and when she realized that he had no intentions on talking, she lost her patience.

"Who are you and what do you want?!"

"I... um... Ryan sent me to tell you... that I... um"

"What?! He sent you to tell me what?!"

"You've got to be in his office in two hours"

"In two fucking hours and you came now?!"

"I... I am really sorry"

"Jesus... bring me some coffee" she ordered and banged the door. She lighted up a cigarette, enjoying the first drag with closed eyes. Trying really hard to calm herself. "This is not going to be a good day" she whispered to herself and went to sit on her bed.

Out of the blue, her phone started ringing, she was sure that it was Susan who was calling. Jessica took a minute before answering "Good morning, baby"

"Good morning, Sue"

"Did I wake you?"

"Oh, no... Ryan sent some kid to wake me, he was banging the door like crazy!"

"That's why you sound angry"

"Well, you know me... "

"We're starting shooting on Monday"

"Really? That's great!"

"I know, but it's killing me that I don't know when I'm gonna see you exactly"

"I missed you, I'm not gonna lie but I'll come visit you after I'm done"

"Oh, yeah you should. It's so beautiful here"

"And you know what I was thinking? Maybe after..." The young man started banging the door before she got to finish her sentence "Jesus... wait for a second"

Jessica opened the door, tucking the phone on the crook of her neck, "Here's your coffee Ms. Lange"

"Thank you," she replied while taking the cup.

"Ms. Lange I want to ask you something"

Jessica sighed, she was talking to Susan now "I'm gonna call you right back" she said and hanged up "What is it?"

"I am a huge fan and I was thinking maybe you could sign a photo I have"

"Alright"

"Yes!" he shouted and took out of his pocket a photo with her and Susan as Joan and Bette making Jessica chuckle "Feud?"

"I was part of it, I was working with the crew behind the cameras and I never got the chance to talk to you or Ms. Sarandon"

"So I assume you want Susan to sign it too..."