"Don't tell me you're jealous..."(pt2)

WRITER'S NOTE: Hello there! This part's a little late, sorry about that. Tell me if it is good:)

"Good, because he's coming over here," Jessica said and grabbed her drink from Susan's hand.

"You're pissing me off now, Jess"

"Is that so? Well, I wasn't the one flirting with the waiter"

"Being nice to people isn't flirting"

"And I'm not going to flirt with him, I'm just gonna be nice to him, you don't have to worry"

The strange man walked behind Susan, smiling he touched Susan's shoulder. Both looked at him and Susan immediately stepped to the side "Hi"

"Hey"

"Mike, nice to meet you," he said reaching for Jessica's hand, he kissed it making Jessica chuckle "Jessica" he then turned to Susan "And Ms. Sarandon, how are you?"

"I've been better..."

"I like your accent, Mike"

"Oh, for Christ's sake!" Susan said and left, her anger was obvious. Jessica was looking at her, smirking.

"Is she alright?"

"Oh, she's tired that's all..."

"I know, we were shooting her scenes today. I'm working behind the cameras"

"Interesting..."

"Yeah, it is... so, you're on vacations here?"

"Yes, I came to see Susan"

"Let me tell you, she's amazing... honestly, so professional"

"She is... she's great"

"You know... you're the reason why I'm doing this job"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm a huge fan, I've watched Music Box so many times"

"Oh, that was a pretty good movie"

"But I fell in love with you in Blue Sky"

Jessica started laughing "Thanks"

"When I saw you standing here I thought I was dreaming, really...I've been looking at you for several minutes just to make sure that this is actually you"

"Well, it is me"

"Yeah, I know now. So, when are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow morning"

"That's bad"

"Yeah, it's so peaceful here, I wish I could stay for a little longer"

"Then stay"

"Oh, no I can't"

"Well, how about we go somewhere else, let me buy you a drink"

"Oh... I don't know" Jessica said while looking around searching for her lover when all of a sudden Susan appeared next to her.

"What are you two talking about?"

"Where were you?"

"Around"

"Well, Mike here just asked me if I want to go out with him," said Jessica with a smirk on her face and looked at Mike.