The After Party(3)

Jessica fixed her hair and walked back to their table and after a couple of minutes, Susan came in. Jessica looked at her as she was taking a seat next to her and took a sip of her drink. 

"You won't be able to walk when I'm done with you," Susan whispered in her ear. 

"Promises promises..." 

Susan laughed at her and then suggested that they should go dance a little. Jessica had a few drinks before coming to the party so she was already drunk. As they were dancing Susan was laughing at her. 

"Why are you laughing?" 

Susan then went closer to her "I love you so much," she said making Jessica blush. 

"Let's take off" 

"But I didn't finish my drink" 

"Why are you punishing me?" 

"Because I love you" 

"And you don't want to leave with me?" 

"I want it more than you can imagine. But I also want to make you wait" 

"Oh I waited two months, I can't wait any longer," she said and grabbed Jessica's hand leading her to their table to take their stuff.  

Sarah approached them and asked them to take a photo, then she took a photo with Jessica, she couldn't keep her eyes open. 

They walked back to the parking lot and took Jessica's car. She wasn't able to drive so Susan drove back to their hotel. 

"Are we going to my room or yours?" 

"You booked a room here?" 

"Oh, yes, why? is that a problem?" 

Susan gave her a look. 

"I can tell that you're angry." 

"I am!" 

"And what are we gonna do about it?" 

"Get out of the car," Susan said and walked out of the car too. They got it, she took the keys to her room and got into the elevator. Jessica was following her. Inside the elevator, the younger woman couldn't keep her hands away from her, as well as her mouth. She was kissing her and licking her jaw, whispering in her ear while her hands were traveling down her body stopping at her ass. 

When they got in the room Jessica opened the fridge and drunk almost every mini bottle of alcohol she found while Susan was trying to take off her dress, kissing the back of her neck. Jessica turned and their lips met once again. 

"Come on stand up" Susan ordered and Jessica obeyed. She stood up and Susan unzipped her dress, then she turned and Jessica did the same but not as fast as Susan did it. She pushed the dress off her shoulders and kissed them making Susan moan at her touch. 

Susan wasn't wearing any bra so Jessica capped her breasts with her hands. Susan could feel Jessica's breasts on her back, and it was the best feeling. She turned slowly and kissed her, rubbing now her center. Jessica stroked her cheek with the back of her hand and went down. 

She was surprised when she discovered how wet Susan was already and chuckled. 

"You're so wet... " 

"You're making me wet." 

"So... I'm making you angry and wet. I love that combination" 

"So that's your... ahh fuck" Susan stopped when Jessica pushed three fingers inside of her. While still standing Susan parted her legs and placed her hands on Jessica's shoulders. Pushing her self down, making Jessica's fingers go deeper. 

"Fuck..." 

Jessica was looking at her with a smirk on her face, while her fingers were still inside she tried to guide Susan on the bed and she made it. Susan was now lying in front of her. She placed her leg between Susan's opened legs and pushed her fingers deeper. She even added a fourth finger but she wasn't moving them. 

"Ahhh, God. Jess, please" 

With that, Jessica started moving her fingers really fast. She sucked her nipples and then went down for her clit. She licked her juices while moving her fingers in and out of her. 

"Fuck... that's it" 

When Susan was close Jessica worked faster than before when Susan finally came in her mouth. Susan was exhausted. She couldn't breathe. 

Jessica went back to kiss her lover. 

" Sit on my face " 

" What? " 

"I want you to sit on my face" 

Jessica stood up and opened her legs, she lowered herself and Susan grabbed her legs and sucked her clit, she was so wet, Susan was pushing her tongue inside her entrance. 

"Fuck..." Jessica said and leaned forward, laying on Susan's body. 

Susan's nose was teasing her entrance now while she kept sucking and licking her clit. 

After a couple of minutes, Jessica started moving her hips, making Susan work faster until she couldn't take it anymore. 

"Oh, God!" she said and came on Susan's face. She collapsed on her body and stayed there for a while, trying to catch her breath. 

Jessica then lied next to her and kissed her, she licked Susan's cheeks, tasting herself and then placed her head on her breasts. 

"You're driving me crazy, Jess" 

"You know... these past days I couldn't stop thinking about you. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life"

Susan smiled and kissed her forehead. 

"Who was that man you came with?" 

"My agent..." Susan said and they both laughed.