Sassica

Flashback {October 12, 2012}

"It's not that I'm still in love with him. It's just that I don't know how am I supposed to live without him" 

"Nonsense Jessica. You are stronger than you think and let's face it, you did whatever you could to hold on this relationship" 

Sarah hanged a drink to Jessica and sat right next to her, they were shooting the second season of American Horror Story, Asylum and they were all staying in LA. They were sitting in Jessica's trailer. 

"Maybe that wasn't enough, maybe I should've fought more" 

"Jessica, just stop for a moment and think about it. Do you wanna get back with him? I mean, okay he's the father of your children but he doesn't like it when you're working, he lies to you, he's drinking"

Jessica cut her short "Actually he's not anymore" 

"Jesus Christ stop defending him! Tell me, are you still in love with him?" 

"I don't know... I'm just scared, this is so huge for me" 

"Jesus Jessica, even when you were living under the same roof it was like you were already separated. You were sleeping in different beds!" 

"Fuck... " she covered her face with her hands "I know but what now? He'll probably find some 20-year-old girl to fuck" 

"So will you! I mean, not a girl but some 20-year-old boy..." 

Jessica chuckled "You can't be serious?" 

"Why not? Remember last year, at that event we went. Some guy stood up and said that you're getting him every time. You are beautiful, you're smart, you don't need Sam in your life anymore, Jessica"

"That's really sweet of you but I think that ship has sailed" 

"Bullshit! Come on stand up! We're going out" 

"What? Now?" 

"Yes, now! Stand up" 

"Oh, no Sarah... I'm too tired" 

"Come on, we'll be back in an hour" 

"What will it take for you to leave me alone?" Jessica said while laughing 

"A drink lady Lange... a drink!" 

"Fine! But only one" 

"We'll see about that"

After 30 minutes Sarah was standing outside Jessica's trailer, she knocked her door and Jessica stepped out. They drove to a bar nearby and ordered a few shots to start with. They were laughing and talking about this season. In an hour Jessica forgot about going back, she kept ordering one drink after another while Sarah was still on the first one.

"You should really stop now" 

"Why I'm alright!" 

"Yeah, I can see that," Sarah said and laughed. She was looking at her with a cute smile on her face and the other woman noticed it. 

"What?" 

"Nothing... I just wanna say thank you for helping me, that's all" 

"Aw... You are talented, you are so kind and generous, someday you'll be at the top and then you'll come to find me and say thank you"

Sarah smiled "We better leave now, it's getting late" 

"Oh, no... not yet." 

"We've got to wake up at 5" 

"It's the final episode, I'll be laying on a bed" 

"Alright," Sarah said and lifted her drink. It was 1 when Sarah checked the clock, they were supposed to wake up in 4 hours. "Come on, we're leaving" 

"I don't get it, Sam was going to bars and every night he would come back with lipsticks all over his fucking neck! How was he doing it"
Jessica got emotional and in a few seconds she couldn't hold her tears

Sarah walked closer to her and wiped them off when Jessica hugged her. The younger woman paid for the drinks and walked towards the door. 

"How is he doing it?"

"Well, I don't know, did you see anyone you liked in there?" 

Jessica didn't say a word, they both walked back to the car and drove to their trailers. Sarah couldn't leave her alone, she walked with her inside, tried to remove her shoes and clothes while Jessica was just standing. Sarah put her on the bed and covered her. 

"Sarah?" 

"Yes?"

"Thank you for everything" 

"It's okay, try to get some rest now" Sarah leaned forward to kiss her but stopped when she felt Jessica's breathe on her lips, she didn't know what to do and Jessica realised it, she wanted it as much as Sarah did so she lifted her head and locked her lips with hers. She grabbed her head and forced her to lay on top of her but Sarah broke the kiss 

"No, Jess. We can't do this" 

"Why not?" 

"First of all, I thought you are straight"

"And I thought you wanted me" 

"I did, I mean, I do but we're working together and if this is not going to work I can't lose you. Wait. What do you mean you thought I wanted you?"

"I've seen the way you've been looking at me, Sarah... The fact that I didn't say anything doesn't mean that I'm blind"

"Jess, I don't wanna lose you if this is not going to work" 

"You won't. Sarah... I need it, I need you. Please" 

"Are you sure about this?" 

"Skip the bed talk now, would you? I'm sure" 

Jessica didn't waste any more time and went straight to kiss her, everything that Sarah said was true, she and Sam were living in the same house but without being in love. As Sam said, Jessica was the only person who could live with him at that point. They weren't sleeping in the same bed and it's been years since the last time Jessica had sex. She needed it, she needed to feel something, feel loved and Sarah knew it, she would do anything for her, she loved her more than anyone and her first priority was to please that woman. 

Sarah continued kissing her, she was now on top of her and had no intentions of stopping, her hand was buried under the blanket and above Jessica's sensitive stop, she was massaging Jessica's center while the older woman was moaning in her mouth. Sarah couldn't believe that this was happening, it was Jessica, Jessica Lange, her idol, her friend and she was now moaning. Sarah moved her kisses on Jessica's neck while her hand found its way to Jessica's skin. 

A single touch was enough for Jessica to let out a loud moan. Her wetness didn't pass unnoticeably 

"You're so wet" 

"It's been a while since I had sex"

Sarah removed her hand from Jessica's center and took off her clothes really fast, leaving her naked, Jessica's eyes were full of lust and Sarah could see it. She nibbled her nipples and then went down on her, placing kisses all over her body, stopping at her belly button, she was blowing hot air right above her clit, making the other woman lose her mind. 

"Sarah... please" 

With that Sarah went down to devour her lover while holding her legs wide open Sarah kept sucking Jessica's clit, every time she passed her entrance Jessica was moaning even louder. It was like they were alone but in fact, they weren't, they were surrounded by their co-stars as Jessica's trailer was right in the middle. 

Neither one of them could care less though. Sarah could feel Jessica's warm juices flowing out from her entrance and that's when she placed two fingers and started teasing her. 

"You still want to do this?" 

"God damn it, Sarah, yes!" Jessica lost her patience and Sarah realized it. 

Soon enough she pushed her fingers inside and started moving them slowly, she could feel how tight Jessica was and she didn't want to hurt her. 

"Yes... like that " 

Sarah couldn't stop looking at her, Jessica threw her head back while she was touching her own breasts. 

"You want me to go faster?" 

"Fuck... yes" 

Sarah started thrusting her fingers faster and harder, she went down to suck her clit once again. 

"God... Ahh!" Jessica screamed and Sarah had no doubt if someone heard them, she was sure! She sped up her actions when Jessica came with an open mouth. Sarah licked her fingers and lied right next to her. She was looking at her, trying to process what just happened. Jessica turned to look at her and smiled, she was trying to catch her breath but she jumped on top and kissed her, she went down on her really soon, removed her pants and face Sarah's wet spot. She smirked and looked at her. 

"Do you want me to continue?" 

Sarah nodded while biting her lip. Jessica chuckled and went straight to her clit while the younger woman was now stroking her hair. Everything happened so fast, when Sarah came she managed not to scream, she didn't want to be heard so she bit the pillow. 

Jessica collapsed next to her, lighted up a cigarette, Sarah took a drag too and then she laughed. 

"That was..." 

"Crazy?" 

"Yeah... and wonderful" 

"Yes" 

"We are supposed to wake up in 3 hours" 

"Not unless we don't sleep at all" 

"We could do that" 

Jessica laughed 

"You've done this before, haven't you?" 

"Once, yes" 

Back to reality

"It's funny... you asked me the same thing!" Jessica said and turned to look at Susan who was drinking coffee next to her 

"Well... baby... all I wanted to know was if you're thinking about returning back this season but now I'm just not gonna let you!" 

"Don't tell me you're jealous" 

"Wouldn't you?" 

"Of course not, I am with you and she's with Holland" 

"Maybe I should have a word with Holland" 

"You can't be serious..." 

"Of course I'm not" Susan laughed and placed a kiss on Jessica's soft lips. "But..." 

Jessica cut her short "Here comes the but part" 

Susan chuckled "No... if you wanna return you should do it BUT I'll be coming to see you" 

"Of course you will although you have nothing to worry about. It belongs in the past" 

"I know but what would you do if I made another movie with Deneuve OR Geena?!" 

"You had a thing with them? You never told me anything" 

"I didn't have a thing in real life but I had sex in that movie we made with Deneuve and let me tell you I should've had sex in Thelma and Louise with Geena" 

Jessica couldn't hold her laughter. 

"Stop laughing, our scenes were hot!" Susan was trying really hard not to laugh. 

"Well, I believe you but I know I wouldn't have a problem" 

"Wait you haven't watched those films?" 

She hesitated to tell the truth "... No... but I've watched other films with you" 

"Which one?" 

"I watched the Alien and Avatar" 

Susan looked at her, she was shocked "Please tell me you're kidding me?" 

"No, I really watched them and you were wonderful!" 

"Not you too!!! That wasn't me, for Christ's sake, it was Weaver!" 

"What? No..." 

"I'm speechless..." 

Jessica started laughing "Come on I know it wasn't you, I heard people are confusing you both. But I did watch a few movies you did, Stepmom, in the valley of Elah, moonlight mile, dead man walking, the big wedding. I even watched that one, the new one you made mom's Christmas, I don't remember exactly. I watched it on the plane. Although I must confess I think you did a great work but the whole plot... I got bored." 

"Well, at least it was me you watched" 

Jessica laughed and kissed her.