"What took you so long?"

AS REQUESTED:

******

"Couch!" Jack shouted and fell on the couch across the bed

"I guess I'm sleeping on the floor"

Susan sat next to Jessica "And I'm gonna take a shower" she said making Susan laugh, she mouthed 'Sorry'

"Can't you two get another room?"

"We can but we spent our money on drinks and we took a cab cause you two took my car, besides it's only for the night"

"It's okay," Jessica said and walked to the bathroom, she stopped: "Sue, there are pillows inside the closet, help them out, honey"

"Yeah, mom, help us out"

"God... what am I going to do with you two?" Susan said while laughing. She stood up and went to the closet, taking out pillows and blankets for her sons. Jessica came out of the bathroom.

"I brought my own towels"

"And you did the right thing, Jessica"

Jessica looked at him and started laughing while taking out of her bag her towels

"Did I tell you what happened to my friend after using the hotel's towels?"

"No, I don't believe you did"

"Jesus, Jack. Enough with that story!"

"It wasn't even a hotel, he was staying at some Motel downtown!"

"He got hemorrhoids!"

"Jack..."

"What?"

"Sleep!" Susan threw the pillow on him.

"Goodnight, Jessica"

"Goodnight," Jessica said and walked into the bathroom.

"Goodnight" Miles shouted as he was laying the blankets on the floor, he lied down immediately and Jack petted his head "Goodnight, brother"

"Goodnight, brother"

Susan laughed at them and sat on the bed, waiting for Jessica to finish showering.

"Goodnight, mom"

"Goodni..."

Susan cut him short "Enough! Goodnight" she said and closed the lights, leaving only the lamp on the nightstand.

When Jessica got into the bathroom, she placed the towels on the basin and looked herself in the mirror, she closed her eyes and chuckled while shaking her head. She took a deep breath and started undressing herself slowly... adding more wood in the fire that was burning between her legs. She took a moment to see her reflection.

She watched her hand as it landed on her breasts, she capped her breast, imagining Susan's hands on her and threw her head back. Suddenly she stopped when she heard Susan knocking the door "Jess, I'm gonna sleep" she whispered at the closed door.

"I thought you were already sleeping"

"No, I was waiting for you."

"Goodnight," Jessica said and a sharp breath escaped her lips, her wetness passed unnoticed for so long and the fact that everyone was outside only made her more aroused. This time she went straight to her center, she shoved her hand inside her pants and touched herself above her dripping wet panties.

"God..." Jessica whispered to herself. Her fingers started circling her bundle of nerves, pushing them harder, she felt her warm liquid emerging from her entrance. Jessica stopped and took off her clothes. She took a seat on the tub's edge across the mirror and parted her legs, She needed to see what Susan was talking about so with her eyes glued on the mirror. Jessica collected some of her wetness with two fingers to cover her entrance and forced two fingers inside of her. Her lips parted and she closed her eyes with the first thrust.

It wouldn't last long and she knew it, her right hand found its way on her clit and started rubbing it fast while pushing her fingers harder and deeper with every thrust.

"Fuck me, Sue, that's it!" she whispered and inserted another finger adding more pleasure. Her juices were covering her hand, making it easier to slide them in and out. "God... yes"

She was fighting with the urge to scream and within seconds she was panting, her head facing down. "Fuck..."

Jessica increased the speed and glanced up to see her face, her hair falling on the front, her nipples aroused, she felt her muscles tightening around her fingers. Her juices poured on her fingers, she came with a satisfied: "Oh... G- Yes. Fuck, yes!"

Jessica soon calmed down and removed her fingers from her sensitive spot, she brought them on her mouth and watched herself as she liked them clean, imagining Susan watching her. She stopped and bit her lips...

******

The younger woman got out of the bathroom fully dressed, she looked around, Miles and Jack were sleeping but Susan wasn't in bed. She noticed her shadow out on the balcony. Jessica took a cigarette and walked out.

"You didn't dry your hair?"

"I didn't want to wake up the kids," Jessica said and took a drag from her cigarette.

"You'll get cold"

"Sue. I'm fine"

"I'm sorry the kids came"

"Oh, stop it. Everything's fine"

"What took you so long inside?" Susan said and stood up

"I... I filled the tub"

"Alright... I'm going inside," Susan gave her a peck on her lips and walked inside. Jessica leaned on the railing and closed her eyes, she chuckled and dropped her head forward. She didn't even hear Susan returning back to her side. She leaned closer to her ear, whispering...

"Why is it that I don't believe you filled the tub?"

"Jesus. You scared me!" 

"Jess, what took you so long inside?"

Jessica turned to look at her, smirking "You don't wanna know"

"You're killing me"

"Right back at ya" Jessica raised her eyebrow and hanged to Susan her cigarette while walking inside. Susan laughed and took a drag...