Maine. (pt1)

The next morning Susan woke up before Jessica and she stayed in the same position for an hour or so... she examined the way her woman was sleeping, <<how could I just brake up with her?>> Jessica was everything that Susan was looking for and it didn't matter if she didn't want for them to come out in public as long as they were together.

When Jessica woke up she reached to touch her lover but all she found was an empty spot next to her. A plate crushed into the floor and Jessica knew now where Susan was. The younger woman smiled at herself, thinking of what Susan might be doing and stood up to go find her.

"Shit!" Susan said while picking the broken pieces from the floor. She was making breakfast for them both and was planning to bring it to Jessica in bed but now she knew that her woman would be awake from the noise she caused.

Jessica walked out of the room, wearing a large Bernie Sanders T-shirt and her pants. Susan glanced up, looked at her and chuckled.

"Good morning," Jessica said while walking to her side

"It is good, indeed."

Jessica bent down, pressed a tender kiss on her lips and then moistured them, tasting Susan.

"You should keep that"

"What?" said Jessica and run her fingers along the counter, leaning on the edge, she looked back down at Susan.

"The t-shirt. It fits you alright."

Jessica looked at it, it was then when she realized that it was Bernie. She chuckled and looked back at Susan smiling. "Thank you, although you know I voted Hillary, right?"

Susan sighed, "I know..."

"So what are you doing?"

"I made breakfast, sit down"

Jessica did as ordered and sat on the table, waiting for Susan to bring the food. Susan made an omelet and some coffee, she took the plates and placed them on the table. She poured some coffee on Jessica's mug and sat across her.

"How did you sleep?"

"Good and you?"

Susan smirked "Good, thank you for last night"

"You don't have to thank me, honey."

"It was so tense, it was wonderful"

"You are wonderful," Jessica said and stood up to kiss her partner one more time.

"I'm taking a few days off from work and I was thinking maybe we could go somewhere together"

"I would love that."

"Maybe to Maine, what do you think?"

"Maine... yeah, why not?!"

"Maine it is then..."

The trip to Maine was 7 to 8 hours long, Jessica took the wheel and left the rest to Susan who was in charge of finding a place to stay and if there were any diners on their way to Maine so they could rest for a while.

While the blonde was driving, she turned to look at her lover and noticed that something must've happened, they've been together in a car before and Susan was never like that, now she was a bit down and Jessica was determined to find out the reason why or make her feel a little better.

"You want me to put some music?" Jessica said and reached for the car stereo.

"No, I'm fine, baby," said Susan without even looking at her.