Reunite pt1

Maggie: "Spirits are like shadows at night. Invisible without a guiding light. They only speak if they sense a receptive audience. Open your heart, Elsa. Listen to their words. I see many dark tidings. In the past, you suffered a grave injustice. A terrible wrong. All because of greed and jealousy."

"What happened to her legs!" Jack shouted on the screen and turned to look at Susan who's eyes were glued on Jessica, trying not to miss a single thing. She didn't reply.

Maggie: "A woman. She looks like you. Music. Your voice, so clear, so so strong. I can hear them now. An ovation. But not for you. Marlene. "

Elsa: "That Bitch. She stole my career. You see that in the ball? "

"When are they gonna show us her past?"

"Keep it down, Jack"

"Sorry"

Elsa: "For me? Is there still a chance?"

Maggie: "It's never too late. You're like the aster that blooms in the fall."

"Of course she is."

"Keep it down, mom," Jack said and laughed. She hit his shoulder playfully and smiled.

When Susan finished shooting in England she decided to sit back for a while and rest and after almost a month she deserved not to do anything and just spend time with her family, away from everyone and everything. Her home in Maine is her sanctuary, the only place where she finds peace and that's where she was now. Sitting on the couch with her son, watching her lover on t.v.

Susan looked at her son and smiled thinking that her life couldn't get any better. Tired she was but yet she was shinning. She reached for her mug and took a sip from her warm coffee as it was still early in the morning. Jack looked at her and smiled "What?" he said while chuckling

"I missed you" she replied and hugged her son

"I missed you too"

Elsa: "How dare you? I have been a star for decades now! You are nothing but a two-headed freak stumbling around the stage, squeaking out a crummy tune. Go back to your tent and stay there, or I will take you into the swamp and leave you there. What are you staring at? Do you value your jobs around here?! Then walk those long legs up to the piano. And you pick up those drumsticks and start banging. Schnell! "

"Damn, I swear I'd start crying if she talked to me like that"

"Yeah?"

"Mom, can I ask you something?"

"But she's singing now..." Susan sighed and: "Go ahead"

"How is she... I mean when she's mad? Is she like that?"

"What do you mean?" she asked while laughing

"I mean have you ever seen her mad?"

"Of course but she's not like that, Jack"

"Then how is she?"

"She's... calmer. You can't tell if she's angry, her actions speak for herself"

"She's throwing stuff around?"

"What? No... no"

"What is she doing?"

"Jack, stop it"

"Come on, I'm your son, you can talk to me"

"Well, she's not throwing stuff around if that's what you're thinking. When she's angry she's just avoiding me until we discuss what happened and she always starts the conversation. When she realizes that she's right she always comes closer to me but when I'm right she crosses her arms and looks at me, waiting for me to go near her"