Reunite. pt2.

When Jessica and Jack returned back home they found Miles in the kitchen and Susan sitting on the balcony, Jessica handed the bags to Jack "Go help your brother" she ordered and Jack immediately walked into the kitchen.

Taking her pack with her she went outside and stood right next to Susan, "You were supposed to help your son," she said while lighting up a cigarette

"He didn't want me to..." Susan said and glanced up from her phone

"Now, what did I say?"

Susan sighed and closed her phone, putting it into her robe's pocket "No phones"

"We came here to relax, far from everything"

"I know," said Susan and took a hold of Jessica's hand which was placed on her shoulder, she leaned her head on top of it and closed her eyes. "I could stay here forever"

"Hmm... it's so beautiful"

"And the kids love having you around"

"I can tell" she replied and chuckled

"Do you ever think of your life when you'll retire"

"I do"

"And?"

"Well, I'll continue taking photos, maybe publish another book... but I don't like making plans. It's preferable to just leave it all up to life and yeah, whatever life brings you. What about you?"

"I like making plans, taking control of my life and you know, I would like to live in a place like this. I love New York but as I'm getting older I appreciate other things..."

"Like?"

"Like the fresh air... you can even see the stars at night here"

"So romantic," Jessica said and laughed, she sat across her and held her hand.

"It's true"

"Alright then here's what we're gonna do. If we're still together by the time we retire, we'll go up to Minnesota together"

Susan smiled, "You'd do that for me?"

"Honey, I hate living in the city, honestly, I hate being around people..." Susan chuckled and Jessica continued "If it wasn't for you I would already be in Minnesota"

"So it looks like we've got a plan"

"Yeah..." Jessica said and leaned forward, she placed a soft kiss on Susan's lips and smirked, she took Susan's mug on her hands and smell the alcohol "Sue, really?"

"It's coffee!"

"With?"

"Sugar!"

"And?"

"Bourbon..."

"Take it easy," Jessica said and took a sip from Susan's mug.

Meanwhile, Jack was helping his brother cook, the counter was a mess and neither one of them knew what they were doing until they finally decided to ask for help, both walked out of the kitchen and looked at the couple entering the house. "This actually tastes good..." Jessica said while taking another sip from her mug

"I know..." Susan said and laughed

"But it tastes better without the coffee"

"You're an alcoholic, Jess"

"Shut up" she replied and they stopped in front of the boys, looking at their clothes, "What happened?"

"We need help"