What Sarah said. (pt1)

WRITER'S NOTE: Hello there, how are u? U good? So... many of you are going to hate me after the second part but I'm gonna say sorry in advance and trust me, I won't disappoint you. At least, I think I won't... 😂😁 Enjoy. Also a big thank u to my friend Kat, who's doing all the photos w Jess and Susan. Thanks, girl!!! Love u!!! 

It was a foggy morning in New York city, exactly how Susan likes it, she woke up early in the morning and walked outside, admiring the view. Only one thing was missing... Jessica, sleeping inside. Oh, she would do anything to have her back even for an hour. Her feelings were becoming stronger and she immediately thought to text her even though she knew that she would be still sleeping.

Susan walked back inside to take her phone when she saw a call from her sweet lover. Just when she thought her day wouldn't get any better. She called her back, her dogs were scratching her bed, a sign for her to feed them but she had to make this call.

"Jess?"

"Honey, where are you?"

"Home? What happened?"

"I'm in town"

"What?!" Susan shouted with excitement, making the other woman laugh, and God... she missed hearing her laughing.

"Now, I only came back for a day, I needed to take care of somethings here."

"When did you arrive?"

"We landed at eight, I knew you were awake, that's why I called"

"Come over!"

"I can't, Sue... I'm gonna rest for a while and then I need to run some errands but tonight..."

Susan couldn't wait for that long, she cut her short "No way, Jess... I'm coming over"

"Well, alright... could you bring me some coffee and I need cigarettes"

"Of course, I'll be there in a second"

Jessica laughed "I'm waiting"

Susan hung up without even saying goodbye, she fed the dogs, got dressed and walked outside, almost running to her lover's apartment. She stopped and bought some coffee for them both and something to eat along with the cigarettes.

When Jessica opened the door Susan fell immediately into her arms, acting like a little kid, Jessica laughed, her eyes were red, she was so tired, she could barely keep them open.

"God, I missed you"

Susan gave her the coffee along with a soft kiss on her lips, Jessica moistured her lips and smiled.

"I missed you more"

"How are you?"

"I'm tired"

"I can tell that"

"I must look awful..."

"You look wonderful"

"Of course, what else would you say..." Jessica said while taking a seat on the couch, followed by Susan who couldn't keep her hands away, hugging her and touching her.

"Now tell me about you? How are you?"

"Oh, you know, everything's exactly the same, not doing anything all day..."

"You wanna trade positions?"

"I wish you could stay longer "

"I'll be back before you know it, honey. Don't worry"