"Everything to me."

WRITER'S NOTE:
Hello there! How are you guys? First of all, thank you all once again for reading, liking, commenting on this story and also, this part is the last one. I think I'm done unless Susan posts another photo with Jessica, you never know. But for now, I'm done. If you wanna suggest anything write it down but it might take a while. Read it till the end and enjoy ;) Byeee!  

                                                                          ************
"So when you met for the first time, you didn't feel anything or did you?" Shura asked and took a sip from her glass of wine as she locked her eyes with Susan's. 

"Well, we didn't talk much. I was shooting a movie and we were kinda needing her help but I remember how stunning your mother was. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. " 

"Stop," Jessica said and chuckled.

They planned a family dinner, Walker, Hannah and Shura went to Jessica's new house finally to meet their mother's new partner. Of course, they met before but they never got the chance to talk with her and Susan was willing to answer every single question they might have. 

"You know, it never crossed my mind that I could actually be in a relationship with a woman in that phase in my life and at this age" 

"And what changed?" Walker asked

Jessica was thinking, she lowered her head and then glanced up to look at him. "I" "I changed." 

"What is that mean?" 

"It means that last year I wasn't even thinking of having someone in my life but that changed, I changed and you helped me. " She reached for Susan's hand and held it "Only God knows how hard you tried for me.  You think that I don't see it but I do... I do." 

Susan smiled and looked at Jessica's kids who were watching them like it was a movie. But still, something was bothering Susan, she removed her hand from the table. 

"I've never seen you so happy before," Hannah said and Walker added. "It's true, not even when she was with dad" 

"It was different when I was with your dad and it's different now" 

"So tell us when did you start being together!" 

"Your mother and I were talking for hours on the phone, I was calling because I didn't know Ryan and your mother seemed a person I could trust so at some point we stopped talking about work, we came really close to each other and that was before starting shooting. I needed someone and she needed someone too. At least that's how it seemed to me, I was proud to call her my friend and before leaving for LA, I came here, we talked and it happened. I wanted to be with her from the minute I realized that we could be something more than just friends. But your mother wasn't feeling the same way." 

"Oh, what's the point of talking about all that? " 

"We want to know" 

"Well, you learn enough for one day, now eat!" 

"Why aren't you living in the same house?" 

"Because we don't want for what we have to blow over. Of course, we enjoy the times that we're together but we both are difficult people with different personalities, there are days that all Susan wants is to be alone and the same goes for me. At this age, we can see what's best for us and what's not. We try to avoid doing the same mistakes we did in the past." 

"That makes sense." 

"Are you two ever fight?" 

"Oh, yes!" 

"About what? It seems to me that you are the perfect match" 

"Well, your mother can be so cruel sometimes." 

"Jesus, Susan, shut it!" Jessica said, angrily. 

Susan continued, she wanted to take it all out "Last night..." 

Jessica cut her short "I said stop!" 

"What happened?" asked Shura, the three of them were now worried. 

Susan drunk her wine and laughed when Jessica talked "Nothing happened, everything's fine" 

"I knew that something happened. I told you!" Hannah said and looked at Walker

"What do you mean you knew?" 

"I knew it! From the minute we got in. Maybe we should take off" 

"No, no, no. Stay put. I wanted to meet you, I heard so many things about all of you." 

"Yes, stay" 

"I didn't get the chance to meet you when we started being together but at least I met you now when we're ending it" 

"What?" Shura, Walker, and Hannah said at the same time. Hannah continued "Are you breaking up?" 

"No!" Jessica said and looked at Susan "Sue, we're not" 

"We are... " 

"No, we are not. Stop" 

Susan smiled and looked at Hannah. "Last night your mother said she doesn't love me anymore, she doesn't want to be with me and that I don't appreciate the things she's doing for me, that I am what?" she looked at Jessica and laughed "What did you say I am? Selfish, spoiled?" 

"Oh, God..."
Jessica said and covered her face with her hands. 

"Jesus, mom! What happened?" 

FLASHBACK: Friday, July.