Spirit willing, but the flesh is weak. (pt2)

The clock showed 9:00 pm and Jessica was already in the hallway, walking to Sarah's room. Her anger faded away she only wanted to talk. With Holland on New York, it was her chance to finally clear things out.

Jessica knocked on the door, waiting for Sarah to answer when finally she opened the door, her hair a mess, she smiled with her eyes half closed.

"Long day on set, huh?"

"Longer than I thought, come on in"

Jessica walked inside and looked around, making sure that no ones there

"She's not here"

"What?"

"Nothing, you want something to drink?"

"You know... the usual" Jessica said while taking a seat on the couch

"I know..." yelled Sarah from the distance as she was already pouring some Vodka for Jessica. Her favorite. She returned back and hanged the glass over to the older woman, taking a seat next to her. "I'm listening"

Jessica took a sip now that she was here, with her everything became harder. Sarah dragged the ashtray in front of her and continued looking at her

"I talked with Susan"

"And?"

"And I know..."

"What exactly?"

"Sarah... I know"

"Jesus... what?!"

Jessica chuckled and lighted up a cigarette "I know that you called her and I know what you said"

"Oh..."

"Yeah"

"And you're here because..."

That's when it hit her, why was she there? Tell her what? It was like she forget about everything. She was angry, yes but what happened belongs in the past, she thought about it for a moment when finally: "Well, I don't know why I'm here"

"Interesting..."

"You know, I really have no idea..."

Sarah cut her short, "Look, you want me to tell you how I really feel about you?"

Jessica nodded.

"I would do anything for you, Jess, I would kill or die for you, you're the reason why I am who I am and it's hard to ignore all the things I want you for and there's not even a day I'm not thinking about you. But you never felt anything for me and I can't change that."

"I'm in a very difficult position, Sarah"

"I know that and I'm sorry but this is how I feel. If you'd ask me to ruin everything just to be with you, I would gladly do it"

"Even now? After all these years?"

"Even now... I loved you for so long and I got used to the feeling that you're never going to be mine"

"Why?"

"Why, what?"

"Why do you love me, you're young, you're beautiful! You are with Holland for God's sake."

"I am with Holland and I really care about her but Jess... she's not you."

"How long have you been feeling that way?"