20 minutes.

"20 minutes break guys" Ryan yelled and everyone walked out of the set. Everyone except Susan, she was lost in her own world.  She arrived at the same time as Jessica but they didn't have the chance to talk about what happened.  

"Susan?" Ryan said and it was like he just woke her up, she looked at him, confused. "Are you alright?" he continued.

Susan smiled at him and stood up "Of course I am, I'm just a little tired, that's all. It will take me a while to get used to this schedule" Ryan looked at his papers "Your next scene is with Jessica, we're gonna rehearse it first, mark the spots for the cameras, get ready."  "Alright, I will " she replied but she had to find Jessica first, she had to say some things and she had only 20 minutes.  

Susan walked to Jessica's trailer, she could hear her from outside talking with Jackie, she waited a couple of minutes when finally she knocked the door. 

She heard Jessica's sweet voice "Come in" and with that Susan opened the door and greet them both with a big smile. "Hello". Jessica looked at her, she knew it was her, she was expecting her, " Well hello there" she said and point at the small chair across her "Come on, sit"  "I wanna talk to you " Susan said without moving. "You can talk to me sitting." Susan chuckled and sat across her. Jackie immediately excused herself out and Jessica stood up to close the door. 

"Jess, I think we need to talk" 
"About what, honey?" Jessica says as she lights up a cigarette. 

Seeing Jessica smoking made Susan fall more in love with her.  How is that possible, she's making me wet without doing a thing. She thought.  

"Susan?" 

Susan looked at her she was doing it again, Jessica could make her lose her mind. 

"About what happened yesterday" 

Jessica cut her short "What happened yesterday belongs in the past, Susan. I sure enjoyed it and I really care about you but as a friend. We can't let this happen again and that's all. " 

"You are scared" 

"What?" Jessica said as she laughed. 

"You can't show your feelings anymore... " she stopped and looked at Jessica who was now glancing up, trying to hold her tears. "Why, Jess? If you weren't into women you would stop me so that says something doesn't it?" Jessica didn't say anything. "I want to try this, Jess, I want you and I want to be with you.  You must stop doing this" 

Jessica looked at her, she wasn't crying but her voice was shaking. "I've been hurt, Susan. I don't wanna be in a relationship, I want to be alone, I need that... I can't trust no one anymore" 

"I've been hurt too, Jess. People who I thought meant the world to me, they were the ones who left but can't you see that it is different now? " 

"And do you have feelings for me? " 

" I do" 

"... I don't know Susan... " 

Susan stood up and walked to Jessica's side, she took a hold of her face and forced her to look at her. "I just want you to know that I would do anything for you, even if you want to stay just friends. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, with the kindest soul. You deserve to be happy, Jess"

Jessica smiled at her. "Why are you so nice to me?" 

"I never had friends in this industry, especially after what happened at the Oscars in 1993, you were the first person with whom I could talk about everything, you understand me and you accept me just the way I am. " 

Jessica looked at her, she wanted so bad to kiss that woman, no one ever said things like that to her and it's been so long since she felt that someone really cares about her but she had to control herself. 

"What's the next scene?" Jessica said. 

Susan wasn't expecting that response, she let Jessica's face and sat carefully on the table next to her. "We are together in the next scene" 

"That's nice" Jessica said but her mind was now thinking about going in front of her and kiss her while touching every single part of her beautiful body. 

"So are you ready?" Susan said with a large smirk that made Jessica laughed, "Oh, no. We're not doing this again" Jessica said and stood up from her chair. "What?" Susan said, playing the innocent one, Jessica turned and looked at her, she was so beautiful, smiling, her big eyes were shining. They stayed that way for a couple of minutes, they were looking at each other, it was complete silence but in their minds, they already made one another cum. 

"We better go now before we do something we regret," Jessica says and she starts walking. 

"Jess, wait!" Susan stopped her and got in front of her. "I really need one kiss, please help me get through the day. I know you want the same too" 

 "Fuck" Jessica said and kissed her, no one broke the kiss, Jessica's hands were traveling on Susan's body when her right hand stopped at her center. Susan moaned into her mouth, making Jessica break the kiss, her hand was now robbing Susan's center. "We don't have time, honey" Jessica said and stopped her actions. "You can't leave me like that, Lange! " the older woman said. 

"Fuck Susan we can't do this" 

"So how about we continue after we're done?" 
"You have to promise me that it won't happen again after today"

"Oh I promise but I think you'll change your mind" 

Susan then opened the door, looked at Jessica and smiled. 

Jessica was watching Susan leaving, she focused on her ass and laughed at herself for that. She couldn't wait for them to leave.