Chapter 52

***Edward's POV***

Niel and I decided to hang out tonight. It's been quite a while since we did this? In Germany with some friends, we usually hook up with beautiful women.... Well except him that the most he could do is to make-out with someone..

We were served with whisky. The heat runs down my throat as I took the shot. After several shots I feel like my head lightens...

"I miss this bro!" says Niel.

"Yeah, me too. Haven't done this for quite some time... I don't have friends here to hang out with.. well except Tristan who's not in the country most of the time. He's also busy.. I just go here alone."

"Yeah, where's that guy? I haven't seen him for years now I think.."

"She's with Krishia right now."

"What!??" he almost spilled out the whisky on the glass.

"Oh chill, bro! It's not what you think. Okay, correction.. He's with Maya and Krishia right now."

"Wait! And how do you know all of this?"

"I have a constant communication with Krishia. Again! Wait! Chill!" as the jealousy immediately comes visible in his reaction.

"You better explain good, bro!"

"Ayt! I'll tell you everything... I was courting Maya then.... but I made something very stupid which scared her away.... and so your wife being her bestfriend was my only resort... I get updates from Krishia... everything about Maya... it's crazy though...but yeah!"

"And why is Tristan in the picture?"

"He's courting Maya, too... I'm not sure if they're now in a relationship. Krishia hasn't confirmed it yet... You know bro..... they're always together... and it hurts like hell...."

"Why, what have you done that scared her away you said...?"

"It's Denise..."

"Again?!"

"I didn't know about Tita Lorena before... being Maya's mom and ex-girlfriend of Uncle...I was then in the process of courting her when Tita came here in Manila... They didn't tell me anything about them... and I learned everything from Denise.... She told me that Tito Lucas knows her... that Tita Lorena left Uncle when he was still miserably poor... and that now she's coming back because Uncle has everything... and worse she's going to use Maya on her plan... and use me as well..."

"And you believed that bitch?! Sorry bro but I can no longer forgive her... Wake up Edward! Denise is a monster! She's a relationship wrecker! A brat! I told you what she'd done to us... Don't you believe me? My God, Edward! Wake up, man! See? She also ruined yours... She's definitely obsessed of you! That's no longer normal.... A friend? Hell no! Come on, man!"

"Somehow I'm realizing that...."

"You better should! Wait! Did you tell Maya about it? How did she react?"

"That's the most stupid thing I've done.. I sent her away..."

"God, you're unbelievable bro! Oh geez! Haven't you received a slap from her? You deserve that bro!"

"Bro, I'm your friend here..."

"If you really wanted her... You should have trusted her... You could have asked her side of story... Now what?! I don't think she could forgive you... Better let her stay with Tristan..."

"No way bro! I'll do everything to get her back...everything!"

"Well, goodluck! But I'm quite confused though.. If Krishia is helping you on her... Krishia might not have any idea of things you did to her bestfriend... 'coz for sure... she'll be mad at you like hell. You won't be getting any information about Maya... worst, she won't talk to you at all... I think Maya kept it as a secret... How about Tita Lorena.... Does she have any idea about this?"