ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello! Well it has been a while since I last touched this, hasn't it? But now that I have finished my first year at uni I am becoming very, very bored now that I have 4 and a half months of absolute boredom. So it got me thinking, I really miss writing and with Bastille coming out with new music it seems like a really good time to get back into this. (Also, probably irrelevant, but I saw Bastille again in March during their Reorchestrated Tour and it was amaaaazing! I am going to see them again in August and I can't wait! I love them even more than ever!)

So instead of me continuing this, I am going to create Bastille Imagines Volume 2, make a fresh start with no half edited drafts and have pre-written stories ready to be published on some kind of basis: daily, weekly, monthly I am not sure yet. Because you guys (if there are any of you left, oops) are waiting for the continuation of Shame on You I am going to remove it from Volume 1 and continue it on Volume 2. But before then I am going to complete the entire series, maybe do a couple of Imagines before publishing Volume 2 so that you guys have something to read at least.

Most importantly I want to hear from you guys. I know I have been MIA since August 2017, so I want to hear any ideas, requests, opinions, thoughts and just general comments about what you guys want from me. I would be happy to hear anything at this rate!!!!

Just to confirm, I am coming back to Wattpad and I hope you guys would still be interested in reading what I have to produce.

See you soon!