"i dont sleep no more"

how good do you think things are going?
how long do you think this will last, will it even go past this week? tomorrow?

if you took a look at my hand, would you ache to hold it? if you saw me that night, would you have stayed? would it have been different, would it have been?

i could always just try and put my thoughts together, sit and think that maybe, somehow this will all roll over. but how the fuck is this ever going to be okay? you might not be loving me. how the fuck am i supposed to survive this, by myself? is there even a decent way to get myself out of this remotely alive? is there a way to take a picture of a broken heart, or better yet, send it to you in the mail to prove - to show your worth to me, the effect you have on me?

did you know the sky cried for you this afternoon? it decided to accompany me in a cloudy gloom. i always ask myself this, does your sky rage in a quiet doom, pulling itself across the heavens towards me? does your sky twist and turn, does it do anything and everything to scour the angry tide between us?

it's like you're not even here, it's like you left and just disappeared. you could've gone or stayed, i wouldn't have known the difference.