i still have everything and sometimes i wish everything would go away.

it's really late and i know you're probably awake, but i doubt you're thinking of me; at the same time we have that connection that i can't ignore and you might actually be thinking of me, you might even know that i'm thinking of you.

it's really late and i know we're both awake and right now would be the perfect time to apologize but the state of mind i'm in right now wouldn't make it okay, id end up in your arms/coming back just for attention/falling in love with you as easy as i used to fall asleep next to you.

it's really late and i know the sky is dark above you but i want you to know that it's been snowing for awhile and that gift you made me for my birthday was really thoughtful, all i ever did for you was make words but that song and that journal custom you made was really beautiful.

i still have that stone you found on the beach, i still have that video you sent 4000 miles away from me. i still have everything and sometimes i wish everything would go away.

it's really late and even though i still miss you, still love you, i hope you've found someone new. i hope that whoever they are, they keep me off your mind and fix your spelling mistakes.

i hope that they treat you like i did, but better. no one could ever love you like i do but i hope they try. i hope they stay, i hope they stay in california.

A/N: this is a sort of old poem, about six months. since i have writers block, i had to go looking for something to post.