Chapter 4: The Average Days

Billie's POV
January

"I love you," Adrienne looked at me.

"I love you too," I kissed her.

"Do we have anything planned for tomorrow?" She asked.

"I don't think so," I shook my head. "Can't we just sleep tomorrow?"

"We've been doing that every Saturday for the past three weeks," she laughed.

"I'm a tired person," I shrugged.

"You're either up for days or you sleep for days," she commented.

"No in between," I added.

"I know," she nodded.

"Give me an idea of stuff we can do tomorrow then?" I asked.

"Gilman?" She asked.

"Sure, we do have a gig there next weekend," I nodded.

"That's great! Do you know who's playing tomorrow?" She smiled.

"No, but we'll certainly find out," I said.

"Well at least you won't be in bed all day while I'm bored to death," she sighed.

"Hey!" I turned my head to her.

"What? It's the truth," she said.

"I can't help that I'm tired," I laughed.

"Whatever," she laughed with me. She shook her head and looked back at the TV. I wrapped my arm around her and leaned my head back. I shut my eyes and let my timeless sleep come. I've been sleeping a lot lately. I wish I could sleep for ten years straight, I'm always so damn tired.

Bandit's POV

Friday night finally. The week always takes so long. It's my last year of school though, I should be happy.

Gerard, Mikey and I were spending tonight at my house. We switch every week, last week we were at their house, this week is mine then next week we're back to theirs. My room here is so much bigger and different I'm still not used to it. They bay window, the huge dresser on the wall, and the other dresser that had a huge mirror on it on the other wall. Then the huge bed in the room. It all felt so nice and fancy.

"Has Billie called?" Gerard asked.

"I've had the same answer for the past four months, no," I replied.

"Okay, jeez you don't need to get all defensive," he said over exaggerating. Mikey and I laughed at him. His attitude is always the best part of my day.

I stood up and opened my windows. I pulled out a cigarette and sat by the window to avoid clouding the room. It's been harder to buy cigarettes since I've been here, that's my only complaint. Well next to the fact that I don't have Mike and Tré, I gave up on Billie. I've given up on Billie, but I don't want to. It's a serious problem.

"Wait," I heard Mikey so I looked over, he was staring at the calendar. "It's almost February?!"

"Yeah," Gerard and I answered.

"No! That's not fair," he whined.

"What're you even talking about?" I asked.

"You're leaving soon," he said.

"Wait, oh my god," I gasped and looked at the calendar.

"No!" Gerard got up and hugged me. "You're mine."

"I don't wanna leave," I threw the cigarette butt out the window and hugged Gerard back.

"You're not allowed to," Mikey came and sat with us at the window seat.