Chapter 3: Forget

Billie's POV
December

"I can't believe you made me carry that damn tree into this apartment," I looked at Adrienne.

"You can't have Christmas without one," she laughed.

"Yeah but then I have to carry it back outside," I whined.

"Then enjoy it while it looks nice," she sat down on the couch next to me. Today we picked out a Christmas tree, I carried it in here, and then we decorated it.

"I'll try," I wrapped my arm around her. "We going to any Christmas parties or any family crap happening?"

"Not that I know of," she shrugged.

"Well, I've gotta go get your present soon," I said.

"You don't need to get me anything," she shook her head.

"Um, yes, yes I do," I looked down at her.

"No," she corrected.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Well now I've gotta get you something," she said.

"Which you don't need to do," I added.

"We're not having this argument the other way around," she laughed.

"Okay, fine," I shrugged, "I'm getting you a Christmas present."

"Then I'm getting you one," she said. I shook my head and laughed at her.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head then leaned my head back kn the couch.

I loved this. I love living here, with her. I love seeing her everyday. I love being able to forget about anything anytime I want. Nothing could ruin it.

Bandit's POV

Mikey, Gerard, and I were sitting in my living room eating popcorn in front of the fireplace. More like throwing popcorn at each other and into the fire place.

"You're officially an idiot," Gerard looked at me.

"What'd I do now?" I asked and threw a handful of popcorn at him.

"You're literally smoking a cigarette in the house," he folded his arms.

"Oh," I blew smoke at him.

"I understand the hobby but you're dad might kill you," he said.

"I'll figure it out," I shrugged. "Besides he might think is from him, he smokes inside all the time."

"You really are your father's daughter," Mikey laughed.

"Tell me about it," I nodded. "Oh Gee, Tré got you a Christmas gift."

"Ooh! What is it?!" He jumped.

"He didn't tell me but I'm going to assume it's pot," I told him.

"Fine by me," he laughed.

"Of course you're going to have to go to California to receive and use it," I added.

"We'll be there spring break," he said.

"I really need to meet this guy," Mike nodded.

"We can add you to our crew," I nodded.

"More like initiate you into the cult," Gerard pulled out a cigarette.

"Cult?" Mikey's eyes widened.

"They only hang out with each other and they religiously listen to music," Gerard explained. "They're a fucking cult. Wait, we are a cult. I forgot Bandit pulled me into the cult."