Prologue

Narrator's POV

It's been six months since Bandit left for Jersey. A lot of secrets have been kept all around the table... secrets between Bandit and Billie.

Bandit's mom is about to call her ex husband to tell him Bandit needs to come home. Bandit has had a great time in Jersey. She's spent endless time with Gerard and Mikey and she's had a nice home to come back to every night. She'll be devastated to hear she has to leave. Continuing her inner conflict of wanting to be in Jersey or California.

Billie has been suppressing all of his feelings for months now. He's been hiding them with the use of many street drugs. Once Bandit left he felt alone, even though he had his two best friends he needed Bandit around. He began suppressing all of his feelings from being lonely, missing his father, hating his step father, and getting kicked out of his own home. This all happened just within the month of July.

So the band left. They went on a "tour". They left home for five weeks and toured around the west side of the country. Mike told Billie he could stay at his house when they returned. Mike has been very worried about Billie because it's obvious how down he's felt lately.

Then one night while they were in Dinkytown, Minnesota Billie met someone. A little more than just someone. Her name is Adrienne Nesser. He saw her in the crowd of one of their shows in someone's basement. She approached him after the show asking to buy their album. She got a seven inch and Billie Joe's number (Mike's house phone).

They got back from tour and Billie slowly stopped talking to Bandit and quickly began talking to Adrienne. Bandit and Billie each stopped calling each other. Billie did because he felt guilty and Bandit did because she felt Billie was being stand-offish.

Then September came around... back to school for Mike, Bandit, Gerard and Mikey. Mike and Tré still call Bandit all the time and keep in touch with Gerard. Gerard, Mike and Tré know about Billie and Adrienne and they didn't know where it was going to go but Bandit didn't know at all.

Adrienne ended up moving into a small apartment in Oakland, California just to be with Billie. Billie moved in with her and they made themselves an official couple. Adrienne is only three years older than Billie but she's definitely more well put together than he is. She finished high school and has a job and Billie can barely go to school.

Months go by and Billie still hasn't told Bandit or even talked to her. He won't let the others tell her either. He says it's because he doesn't want her to know but inside he feels guilty. He feels like he loves Adrienne and really does show it but he misses Bandit dearly. He keeps his emotions about Bandit buried down in him. He's gone numb about most things, he's like a stone. Unless he's with Adrienne then he's happy.

Mike and Tré had a plan to break the two up but they decided they weren't going to do it. They saw how happy Billie was with Adrienne so they'd feel bad if they were the reason he fell into a depression again. Little do they know, he's very depressed.

Bandit is very suspicious of the whole situation and can't quite crack it. Gerard is stubborn and won't tell her, his brother Mikey doesn't know and is trying to comfort her. Bandit is slightly annoyed with Gerard for being so stubborn, but she is happy to have Mikey around because he's helping her.

She's expecting the phone call from her mother soon. She doesn't want to leave. But she does. She wants to be with Mike and Tré again, and she obviously wants Billie back. She also wants to know what's going on. But she's so happy living with her dad, he's a great cook, even though he works six days a week he still carved out time with her, and he actually cares for her. She also doesn't want to part with Gerard and Mikey. They're her safe place. She's faced with her situation again but her mother will force her to come back.

She knows once she gets there she will know what's happening. Then she'll give everyone an earful for not telling her. But she really has a treat in for her(note the sarcasm).
——————————————————————
Hey guys!! There's the Prologue. That's just summing everything up. Instead of writing all of the time out in chapters I decided to sum it all up like this and have flashbacks later in the story because if I just wrote it all out it would've gotten boring. There would be a few good things then a lot of filler chapters and I'm trying to not drag stuff out the best I can. So here we go... enjoy!

Love you guys!!!!<3<3