Chapter 13: Happy 18 Billie Joe

Quick note: I won't be putting pictures at the beginning of chapters anymore. Personally, I liked doing it because I spend a lot of time on Pinterest but since my phone was wiped I don't feel like saving or finding the photos again. I know it's a small thing I thought I'd just let you guys know. Enjoy!

Billie's POV

I woke up and noticed Adrienne wasn't next to me. Weird. I sat up and pulled my shirt on and walked out into the kitchen. "Happy birthday," she smiled and had two plates of pancakes on the table.

I smiled and walked over to her, "thank you," then I kissed her.

"Of course," she smiled.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she kissed me.

"Now let's eat," I said and she laughed. I sat down across from her and began eating. "These are amazing," I said through a mouthful.

"Thanks," she said. We ate in silence probably because I was eating so fast. The pancakes were really good.

There was a knock at the door. "I got it," I stood up and opened the door. "Tré," I smiled.

"Happy birthday my dropout buddy!" He said.

"Thanks Tré," I laughed and he gave me a bear hug like always. At least me and Tré are okay, for now. "Come on in."

He walked in, "hi Adrienne," he smiled.

"Hi Tré," she returned.

"So, are we partying tonight! I mean your eighteen now!" Tré clapped his hands.

"Well yeah," I nodded. "Where're we going?"

"I can throw a party at my house for ya, I can get the word out pretty quick," he nodded.

"You really throw a lot of parties," Adrienne commented.

"You bet," he said proudly. "Any specific people that need to be invited or not invited?"

"Uhhh..." I looked to Adrienne. Generally most people in this town piss me off but I just ignore it but I'm trying to keep her happy.

"I don't think so," she shrugged.

"So your ex is allowed to be there?" Tré asked.

"She won't come," I shook my head.

"Who?" Adrienne looked up.

"Bandita!" Tré grinned.

"Bandit," I corrected, Adrienne doesn't know the story behind the nicknames.

"She's nice," she said.

"Wait you met her?" I asked.

"Yeah, we talked at that party a while ago," she told me.

"Oh," I said. "Wait no Dayna!"

"That's obvious Billo! I hate that girl and her army," Tré said. "Great then I'm gonna go set this up! Don't have too much fun you two!" Tré slipped out the door. Adrienne and I laughed at him.

~

I stood in a circle with James, Chris, and Tré who had Lisea on his arm. Adrienne clung onto me. I held a beer in my hands and wish I didn't give Tré that damn joint.

I looked up for the millionth time. I wasn't engaged in the conversation going on at all, I was busy looking around at the masses of people. I saw Mike, Bandit and Al in the same spot, sitting on the steps smoking, constantly getting up to refill their drinks, laughing at everything.