Chapter 34: Sound + Vision

Bandit's POV
May 29th

My alarm went off, two in the afternoon. "Wake up!" I immediately jumped up and yelled at Billie.

"No," he groaned.

"Oh come on! Even if today wasn't the day, it's like midday!" I jumped out of bed.

"Oh shit," he sat up, "the concert!"

"Duh!" I laughed.

I put on the faux-leather pants, that I have never worn, the Bowie shirt Mike got me, my Docs, and tied the black sweatshirt that used to be Billie's around my waist. I turned around to see Billie fell back asleep. I jumped on top of him and he jolted awake.

"Wake up," I laughed at him.

"You're pain," he groaned.

"Okay grouchy," I laughed and started kissing his face and neck.

"Now I really don't wanna get out of bed," he said.

"Too bad," I got up off the bed. He sat up and gave me a glare. "I'm gonna do my makeup," I said as I went into the bathroom. I did my normal concealer and thick eyeliner, but I made the thick eyeliner a little more precise instead of the usual smudged lines. I combed out my hair and brushed my teeth and then I went back out into my room.

"He has arisen!" I laughed looked at Billie who was buttoning up a grey collared tee.

"I realized that I really can't miss David Bowie," he laughed.

"Good," I nodded.

He filled the gap between us and put his arms around my waist and I rested my arms on his shoulders. "You excited?" He smiled at me.

"Fuck yeah!" I grinned.

"You're adorable," he said before he leaned down and kissed me. "Goddammit how was I so stupid."

"You are a dropout," I laughed.

"Oh shut it," he laughed with me. "But really, I'm still sorry."

"You're still forgiven," I replied. He leaned down and kissed me again.

"I love you, Bandit. You're the one that completes me," he said softly.

"I love you too, Billie," I smiled. And just as I was about to continue our moment, something hit my window. Probably one of the bouncy balls Tré and I have been continuously picking up from the yard for this purpose.

We broke our hug and I opened the window. "Chipmunk?" I said.

"You fuckers ready?!" He screeched.

"Fuck yeah!" Billie and I cheered.

"Let's go!" Mike yelled from his truck.

"I'll meet ya down there," I kissed Billie's cheek and left my room. I went downstairs and saw my mom was asleep. So I wrote a now reminding her about the concert and ran out to Mike's truck. I jumped in next to Billie and Mike drove off.

~

We drove the hour ride to amphitheater and ate McDonald's before doors opened. Now, we were sitting in our seats waiting for the show to start. More people piled into their seats all around the arena since there was still some time until the show. The line to get our tickets scanned was kind of ridiculous but we're here and on time. If I don't miss part of the show, I can't complain.

We were in floor seats and had a pretty good view of the stage. I was in between Billie and Tré, Mike was on the other side of Billie. Billie's hand was clasped with mine and all of us were shaking with excitement. I couldn't even talk I was so excited but the boys were making dumb jokes as they always do.