Chapter 1: The Beginning Of Senior Year

Quick note: the next three-ish chapters are the flashbacks. It's only some important things and some good moments(or moments I think are good). Anyway, enjoy!

Bandit's POV
September

"I hate school, I hate it," I whispered to Gerard.

"You're not the only one. At least we're seniors now," he replied.

"Its the second week and we're already taking a quiz," I rolled my eyes.

"Just wait until math, rumor has it there's a pop quiz on the last class in there," he told me.

"You're joking," I turned around hoping the teacher wouldn't see me.

"Dead serious," he nodded. "Be careful, don't want the warden to think we're cheating."

"Sorry," I smiled and turned back around. I sat back in my chair since I finished the quiz and we have five minutes left of class.

~

After school I went to Gerard's house. Mikey went out with his friends to go terrorize the neighborhood. I feel bad for him, I hated sophomore year.

Gerard and I were laying on his bed. He was throwing a ball up to the ceiling and continuously catching it. I was so tired that it was entertaining.

"You're quiet," he commented.

"Tired, we woke up at six," I corrected.

"I'm exhausted too, but I'm too tired to fall asleep," he said.

"Can relate," I nodded.

"Go talk to your boyfriend. He's probably got some crazy Tré story to keep you awake," he suggested.

"I haven't talked to Billie in two weeks," I sighed.

"Which is exactly why you go call him," he started pushing me off the bed.

"Gee, I told you he was being weird and slowly stopped calling. If he doesn't wanna talk to me I don't wanna talk to him," I told him.

"Alright, I'm not gonna force ya," he stopped pushing me. "I'm just gonna keep asking you about it." He gave me a smirk and I laughed at him. At least I have him. I missed him so much.

Billie's POV

"Wake up you jerk," Mike pushed me off the couch.

"What do you want?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Your new lady is on the phone!" He yelled.

"Oh," I immediately jumped up and ran to the phone. "Hey Adrienne."

"Hey, Mike isn't in a good mood," she laughed.

"Yeah, he's never is in a good mood," I said looking at Mike and I threw a spoon at him. He laughed at me and shook his head.

"I have good news," she said.

"That being?" I asked.

"I'm moving to Oakland," she told me.

"Holy shit that's amazing," I grinned.

"I know. My friend owns a building and I'm renting an apartment there," she explained.

"Wow," I said.

"Um I also wanted to ask you if you wanted to move in with me?" She asked.

"I would love too, wow Adrienne. Then I can give Mike his house back," I laughed.

"I thought you would want to so we can actually have a relationship," she said.

"Definitely we can finally get somewhere y'know," I nodded.

"Yeah, I'll call you when I get my flight booked," she told me.

"Okay," I returned, "bye."

"Bye," she replied and I hung up the phone.

"What did you just do?" Mike asked.

"She's moving here, and wants me to move in with her," I was grinning like a little kid.

"Wow, You two are really taking this fast," he nodded.

"Feels right," I shrugged.

"Whatever you wanna do," he shook his head.

Mike isn't happy about this thing I have going on with Adrienne. I met her and I just immediately needed to talk to her more. I needed to get to know her and once I did I just lost it. She's amazing.

In Minnesota we went on a date the day after we met. Then I made my way back there after the tour and spent a few days with her. I love spending time with her. I haven't seen her in person since but we've been talking on the phone a lot and it's just been amazing.

Hearing that she's moving out here just makes me crazy. I can finally spend every minute with her. Just laughing and talking. I felt complete with her.