Chapter 17: It's A Stupid Idea

Bandit's POV

I called Gerard before the party. I explained what happened with Billie on Wednesday at the beach. He thought that was pretty interesting. He was happy to hear that Billie can still talk about things and still has a soul but sad to hear about the whole Adrienne situation. Then I explained the 'Mike and Bandit are dating' plan.

"That is fucking hilarious and amazing. I need Tré's reaction! He'll probably shit his pants when he thinks you two are dating. And I need Billie's!" He said.

"Well Billie really has his thing for Adrienne but this is one of my moments to find out if he still has feelings for me," I said. Wow, I'm an asshole, but that's okay because Billie is worse!

"Bandit I'm telling you he's still head over heels for you," he sighed.

"I'm not too sure," I said. 

"Whatever, I got the facts, you go have fun with your new boyfriend," he started laughing again, "I still can't picture you and Mike holding hands and shit oh my god!"

"It'll be weird but it's worth it," I said. 

"You have to kiss in front of Billie and Tré. Tré will cry and Billie will die," he said laughing his ass off still.

"Um I don't think we're gonna kiss," I said.

"Then you won't sell the show! Please, I'm not even there but I can see the reactions now! When you eventually tell Tré that you and Mike were a fake romance he'll be pissed but getting his reactions will be worth it bitch. If you can get pictures oh my god this'll be hilarious," he said.

"Oh I know. I'll try to remember every detail for you so I can tell you in the morning," I told him.

"Good, tell Mike he better have good acting skills," he was still laughing.

"I will. Love you!" I said.

"Love you too!" He replied.

"Byeee," we said in unison before hanging up the phone.

All ready for this mother fucking party. Let's hope I can keep my shit together because this is going to be hilarious.

~

Mike parked the truck. "Okay, time to look completely crazy!" I clapped my hands trying to act excited.

"Wonderful," He said sarcastically, "but it'll be absolutely funny."

"The reactions will be the greatest," I nodded.

We got out of the truck and started walking to the door. "Okay come here, honey," he grabbed my hand.

"Hello, sweetie," I returned and we both laughed before we walked in the door.

"Mike and Bandit!" Chris yelled. We walked over and greeted him, James, and Al. "Tré get over here!"

Tré ran over and near hugged us. "Wait..." he looked down at our hands, "no fucking way, I'm seeing things!"

"What?" Chris asked and Tré pointed to our hands.

"What?" I repeated.

"Are you two just miraculously together?" James asked.

"Yeah?" Mike said.

"Holy shit, I did not see that coming," Al laughed.

"What?! No!" Tré looked at us with the saddest face ever.

"Love you too Chipmunk!" I said sarcastically trying not to break down laughing.

"Mikey! What about Chelsea? Bandit, what about your thing for..." he paused. Billie, he means Billie. "You two were basically related what the fuck?!"