Chapter 9: Not The Best Idea

Billie's POV
Friday

"You ready?" I leaned on the bathroom door frame.

"Give me another minute," she said.

"Girl's and getting ready," I shook my head.

"Did you talk to Mike and Tré?" She asked.

"About what?" I returned.

"Performing tonight," she turned to me.

"No..." my voice trailed off.

"Okay," she shook her head and looked back in the mirror continuing to do her makeup.

"I guess I'll bring my guitar but I doubt they'll want to," I sighed.

"Billie you're in a band, they'll wanna perform," she said.

"I'll give it a shot," I walked away and grabbed Blue from our room. I went outside and out the case in the back of the car then went back in.

"Now I'm ready," she said slipping her shoes on.

"Okay," I grabbed the keys. I held the door open for her and then locked up the apartment. We walked down the hall and out to the small parking lot. At least the apartment is on the first floor.

I drove us down into town to Chris's. I parked on the side of the road and then we went in the house. "Aye! Look who it is!" I heard a familiar voice. Chris came running over, "it's been forever my buddy!"

"Hey Chris," I smiled and we hugged.

"Hey everyone! Billie Joe is alive!" Chris yelled out and everyone clapped quickly. Wow.

"No fucking way!" James ran over, "the man's alive!"

"I didn't die jeez guys," I laughed.

"No you just disappeared," Al came over and swung his arm around me. "Mike and Tré are over there," he pointed across the room. I looked over and saw Mike and Tré. Tré was all cuddled up with Lisea, Mike was smoking a joint and Bandit was next to him with a red cup in her hand.

"Yeah, they won't be happy to see me," I said.

"We figured that after what happened a couple of weeks ago," James nodded. That was not a good time. "But anyway, it's time you introduce us to your girlfriend." Oh yeah, they haven't met her yet...

"Well boys, this is Adrienne," I said. Adrienne smiled and waved at them. "This is Chris, James and Al."

"Where'd you find her?" Chris asked, Adrienne laughed.

"Minnesota," I answered.

"We gotta go there," Chris looked at Al.

"Do you have to make us look desperate in front of everyone?" James said. Adrienne and I laughed them.

"I'll see you guys in a bit, I've gotta go convince Mike and Tré to perform," I said.

"Please do!" Chris said.

"Bye," Adrienne waved.

"Nice to met you," Al waved back to her.

"They seem nice," Adrienne said and I grabbed her hand as we walked over to Mike and Tré.

"They are, you'll like them," I nodded.

"Well look who it is," Mike said.

"Hi," I sat down across from them. "Chris wants Green Day to play..."

"Hmm," Mike said and turned to Tré.

"I know I'm an enemy of your brotherhood and shit, but we did have a good band," I sighed.