Chapter 28: They're Here!

Bandit's POV
The next day

I stood staring at the arrival gate, any minute. Any minute and they'll be here. I aggressively tapped my foot as I waited. People started coming through and I was basically shaking. "Come on, hurry your asses up," I whispered to myself silently.

And finally I saw the shaggy black hair and dirty blonde hair bangs being partially covered by a beanie. "Gee! Mikey!" I waved and let them see me. Once they were closer I ran up to them and we had a nice little group hug.

"Happy Easter!" I laughed.

"Happy Easter!" Mikey said.

"I missed you!" Gee added.

"I missed you both too," I said as we parted from the hug.

"Where's the boys?" Gerard asked.

"At Tré's, once I assure my mother I didn't crash the car and that you're actually here we're going there!" I explained.

"Awesome," he smiled.

"I finally get to meet these people!" Mikey laughed.

We walked out to the car and threw their stuff in the trunk. "So, what else happened with Billie?" Gerard asked.

"Well, he talked to me right after I got off the phone with you. He apologized, he admitted how stupid he was and all that. And he admitted he needed professional help, and we ended up taking him to rehab. And all his shit is sitting in my house," I explained.

"Come on bitch where's my detail?!" Gerard basically yelled.

"Later," I groaned.

"You lazy fuck," I knew he was rolling his eyes.

"I am driving! I hardly get to so let me watch the damn road," I retorted.

"You two sound like a couple that's been married for fifty years," Mikey laughed.

"We basically are," I sighed.

"Oh you love it," Gerard added.

"Yes, I do," I smiled.

We ended up rolling down all the windows and jamming to the radio for the rest of the ride home. I wish I was allowed to take the car more, it was one thing when I just got my license and my mom was still nervous but it's been over a year and I don't have Billie driving me around like last year.

~

We finally got home and got Mikey and Gerard's sleeping arrangements figured out. Gerard was gonna sleep with me and we were gonna get Mikey an air mattress because I didn't want him to sleep on the floor for a week or on the couch where John could corrupt him.

We now were walking over to Tré's and before we even got to the door Tré ran out and attacked Gerard. "Uncle Gee! I missed you," he screeched. Mikey just stood there wide eyed, this poor child.

Mike walked out and shook his head at Tré who was kissing Gerard's face as Gee was trying to tell him, "hi, I missed you too, get off." But Tré was not letting up.

"Is that one Tré?" Mikey asked me.

"Yes, here's your twin," I gestured to Mike.

"Nice to meet you," the two shook hands.

Tré finally got off Gerard and looked at Mikey. "I wouldn't say they're twins..." Tré said.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes.

"But nice to meet ya," Tré and Mikey shook hands.

"I've heard many things," Mikey laughed.

"I bet they were all amazing," Tré grinned.