Chapter 23: Lazy Bones

Bandit's POV

The next morning was a hellish hangover, but what else is new. I sat up and saw Mike and Tré passed out on the floor, each of them wrapped up in a blanket. Oh yeah, they refused to leave last night.

*flashback to last night*

I was sitting next to my bed with my knees to my chest and hiding my head. This just got even worse. Why am I so stupid? Why can't I move on? Why didn't I stay in Jersey?! Why didn't I just not leave California in the first place?

"Oh jeez," I heard a voice and I immediately jumped. But when I looked up I realized it was only Mike. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. "I'm sorry."

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I asked.

"Nothing, Bandit, nothing at all," he told me.

"Then why am I obsessing over this fucking asshole?!" I choked.

"Because you got your heart broken," he answered.

"Yeah I went through that emotion for a while, why haven't I moved on?" I wiped under my eyes even though tears kept falling.

"I don't really know," he sighed.

"Oh no Bandita!" I heard Tré. Before I know it he was sitting on the other side of me hugging my arm with his head on my shoulder.

"Hey Chipmunk," he got a small laugh out of me.

"I sent the bitch away," Tré said.

"Good," Mike and I said in unison. We sat in silence for a couple seconds. I sniffled a few times trying to stop crying.

"I'm really sorry Bandita," Tré told me.

"I'll be okay," I replied.

"We know that but you're pretty shaken up right now," Tré is being serious, oh no.

"And I don't trust you to be alone right now," Mike added.

"Thanks Mike!" I said sarcastically.

"Hey! I'm just looking out for you," he retorted.

"I'm so confused..." Tré sighed.

"Have you not noticed how much she's been drinking lately and... everything else?" Mike leaned forward and looked at Tré.

"True," Tré nodded.

I rolled my eyes at them. "I'm going to sleep..."

"Okay, we're staying though," Mike said.

"We are?" Tré looked at Mike then a second later he looked back at me, "Yes! We are! You're an upset Bandita and we refuse to leave you alone!"

"Okay Chipmunk," I let out a laugh. We all parted and I crawled up into my bed and buried myself with pillows and blankets.

I heard Mike and Tré arguing. "I want the blue blanket!" Tré whined.

"Tré, I'm way taller than you, the blue blanket is bigger than the red one," Mike tried reasoning with him.

I slowly fell asleep as they continued arguing over blankets, pillows, and a spot on the floor.

*back to present*

I opened up my nightstand and took two Tylenol. I looked at the time and realized it was only eight o'clock. Well I got time! I laid back down and just laid in my bed.

I didn't fall back asleep but I was still a limp body. My head felt better since I was laying down with my eyes closed and the Tylenol was able to kick in quicker. I had been laying there with a pillow over my eyes for a good hour.

"Tré wake the fuck up," I heard Mike.

"No," Tré answered.

"Yes," Mike said then there was a small thump.

"Fuck you Mike!" Tré yelled.

"Shhhh!" Mike returned.

"Oh yeah," Tré whispered very loudly, "sorry Bandita!"

"I'm awake, it's fine," I said.

"Oh," the two said in unison.

I lifted my head and squinted because of the light. They were both laughing at me. "Shut up my bed-head is gorgeous," I returned.

"Totally," Tré laughed.

"It's Sunday right?" I yawned.

"Yeah," Mike said.

"Okay, I'm sleeping for the day," I laid back down.

"Oooh hangover hit this one hard," Tré said.

"Yep," I agreed.

"Okay well, we'll let you sleep, I'm pretty sure we're gonna go home and do the same thing," Mike said.

"Okay," I yawned, "see ya in school tomorrow," I looked at Mike then turned to Tré, "and see you after school tomorrow."

"You bet Bandita!" He waved went out the window and down the ladder.

"Bye," Mike followed.

I threw the blanket over my head and curled up. I need sleep. To cure this hangover, to catch up on sleep, and get my mind off of everything. So goodnight world.

Billie's POV

I haven't slept all night and I haven't left the couch. I would like to be in bed, but that isn't possible at the moment. I had my eyes closed, laying on my side with my face almost buried in one of the cushions.

All night I've been trying to figure shit out. I talked to Bandit, Tré, and Gerard. If Bandit didn't hate me before she definitely hates me now, Tré and I have this "friends not friends" thing going and Gerard gave me the most clarity.

Even though Gerard is on Bandit's side, which I don't blame him for at all he's literally her best friend and she's suffering for this, he did help. I need to sort my head out. I should've just thought of that and done it months ago but I'm an idiot.

Adrienne came out of the bedroom and completely ignored me as she walked past the couch. I'm not even going to try today. I usually get up and make her breakfast or try and have a conversation but not today.

I just stayed on the couch. I could hear her walking around the house getting ready and what not. After about an hour of me sitting on the couch blankly staring at a pillow she touched my shoulder. I lifted my head and looked up at her. "I'm off to work," she said.

"Okay," I sat up and kissed her cheek. Then she left. Well that was the longest conversation we've had in a while.

So the situation with my girlfriend is finally looking up. But the other situation just got worse!
————————————————————————
Hey guys!! I meant for this chapter to have a purpose and then it just didn't. I don't know what happened or how to give it a real purpose so we got a filler chapter. I'm sorry, hope you're enjoying though!

Love you guys!!<3<3