Whipped

(Age 15)

"Mike!" El called from the basement as she wrapped a blanket around herself.

Mike immediately stopped what he was doing and ran into the basement, "El, whats wrong? Is everything okay? What do I have to kill?"

El giggled and opened her arms towards him, "Nothing is wrong, Mike. I want cuddles." She pouted slightly and tilted her head, making his heart melt. He quickly wrapped his arms around her and held her close.

"The party is going to come over soon," Mike said against her ear softly, "Is that okay?"

"Mhm... Its okay."El replied and she nuzzled her face into his neck and closed her eyes.

"Are you sure?" Mike asked, "I can tell them not to come if you want. I can-"

"Mike, its okay. They can come over," El looked up at him and smiled, "Promise."

He nodded and kissed her forehead, as the doorbell rang, "I'll get it..." El mumbled, pulling away from his grasp.

"No! I'll get it," Mike insisted, pulling away from El, "I'll be right back." He pulled the blanket around her shoulders and quickly ran upstairs and opened the door.

"Hey Mike, where's your future wife?" Dustin asked as he and the party walked inside.

"She's downs- I mean, El's downstairs." Mike said quickly as he turned away to hide the blush on his cheeks.

Dustin snickered as he and the party went downstairs and into the basement, "Hey Mrs Wheeler." He said to El.

Her cheeks went red as she walked over to Mike and wrapped her arms around him and hid her face in his shoulder making Dustin laugh.

"Can we play a game, please?" Lucas asked, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Yeah I'm bored," Max sighed, "Lets set up the game, Stalker."

"You've been here for 2 minutes," Mike rolled his eyes, "How are you already bored?"

"I get bored very easily, its one of my unique abilities," Max replied, with a smirk on her face as she finished setting up Monopoly with Lucas's help, "Lets play."

The party gathered around the table and began playing the game. El, who was still new to the game slightly struggled to play.

"El, roll the dice," Will said and set the dice in front of her.

She nodded and placed the dice in her hand, "I'm gonna go get some water," Mike said, standing up, "El, do you want anything?"

"No thank you," El kissed his cheek and smiled as she met his eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked, earning a surprised look from the rest of the party, "I mean, I can get you eggos or water or anything you want."

"It's okay Mike," She replied gently, "Maybe later."

Mike hesitated but nodded and went upstairs and returned a minute later with a bottle of water in hand.

"Thanks for asking us, Mike!" Dustin said sarcastically, earning no response from Mike as he was more focused on El.

As he sat down, her wrapped an arm around El's waist and helped her through the game, even though El was already starting to understand the concept. Lucas elbowed Dustin and gestured to Mike and El, finally taking notice in how Mike was acting.

On El's next turn, she rolled the dice with her powers, making the numbers land on a perfect twelve, "That's not fair!" Lucas complained.

"She used her powers!" Dustin whined, "She cheated!"