Mine

Age 14/15

#possessiveandclingyEl

"Do you have to leave?" El asked, following Mike out the front door and onto the porch.

Mike smiled, "Yeah but I'll see you soon. I don't want to leave you either but Hopper will throw me out and it's less painful to just leave by myself."

"I know. Bye Mike," El sighed softly, shifting her weight against the doorframe as Mike grabbed his bike from the grass.

"Bye," He smiled, swinging a leg over his bike. Mike sighed and dropped his bike onto the grass again. "El?"

"Yes?" She asked, walking to the porch steps.

He walked over to her, standing on the ground in front of her. With El standing on the last step, they were both almost the same height. Mike leant forward and gently kissed her lips, placing a hand on her waist. She smiled and placed her hand on his cheek, quickly returning the kiss. Mike couldn't help but grin and gently pull her closer, the feeling of her lips almost intoxicating.

(AN: I'm sorry)

"Ahem."

Mike pulled away from El, looking at the door. "Sorry."

"Go home Wheeler," Hopper said from the doorway, a can of beer in his hand, "and El walking you out is not an excuse to make out."

"Sorry dad," El smiled, clearly not apologetic at all.

"I'll see you later El," Mike smiled, grabbing his bike and quickly leaving before Hopper could say anything else.

El frowned as Mike left then turned back to Hopper who remained in the doorway. "Bedtime?"

"You know it kid," Hopper replied, ruffling his daughter's dark hair and smiling softly at the blue elastic around her wrist.

She smiled and slipped inside, "Goodnight." She made her way to her room and closed the door.

Hopper paused for a moment before calling, "Straight to sleep!"

El giggled softly and jumped onto her bed, finding her supercom, "Mike? You there?"

"Of course I'm here," Mike's voice replied almost immediately, "Always have been, always will be."

El giggled as her cheeks turned a soft shade of red, "When will I see you?"

"Tomorrow. Come over around 11:00." Mike replied. "Everyone else is coming over at 11:30 so we can hang out for a little bit before they show up."

El smiled happily, "See you tomorrow."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

El ran down the basement steps and directly into Mike's arms, burying her head in his chest. Mike took a step back, surprised by the sudden force of her but quickly wrapped his arms around her. He slowly fell back into the couch, El immediately cuddling into his chest.

Mike finally broke the silence, "You miss me?" He kissed her cheek and hugged her close, a grin on his face from his girlfriend's cuteness.

"Always." She replied simply, making herself comfortable in his embrace. "I don't like it when you leave me." She looked up at him with her big, coffee coloured eyes and a pout on her lips which made Mike's heart melt.

"I just saw you last night, how could you possibly miss me that fast." Mike teased, brushing her hair back gently.

El whined and curled into his chest, "I always miss you." Since the 353 days had passed and Mike and El had been allowed to actually date, El was clingy and protective over her boyfriend. He was her everything and she never wanted to be away from him again. And Mike found that to be the cutest thing ever.

Mike smiled and held her close, grinning as she looked up at him with a smile on her face. "Why hello there."

El giggled softly, "Hi Mikey." That was her other new thing. The nickname she had for him was reserved for El's usage only. El had actually made that a rule with the rest of the party: the usage of the nickname being for El only and forbidden from anyone else.

He smiled and pulled her close, leaning in to kiss her until he heard a whistle from the top of the stairs.

"Sorry, did we step on your moment?" Max teased.

El pouted and buried her head in Mike's chest. Mike chuckled at her actions and pulled away from El, standing up to greet the rest of the party. She frowned and walked to Mike's side, placing her cheek on his shoulder and her arms wrapping around his arm.

Mike smiled softly at her and continued to talk to the rest of the group about their plans while El stood quietly, her eyes landing on her boyfriend's features. He was hers and she never wanted to leave his side.

He turned to El, "We're going to go to lake, is that okay?"

She nodded quickly, perfectly fine with going anywhere with Mike. She made her way out the door and began to walk, intertwining her fingers with Mike's. The rest of the party walked ahead of them, leaving the couple a few feet back. El, of course, didn't mind this at all. She took advantage of every moment of alone time and minute she had with Mike.

"Mike come sit with me." El commanded, sitting on the grass once they had gotten to the lake.

Mike smiled and sat next to her, his cheeks turning a light shade of red as she cuddled into his side, her fingers quickly intertwining with his. She closed her eyes and relaxed into his arms, not noticing the wide grin and the heart eyes her boyfriend had.

Dustin looked over at the couple. "For fucks sake, we've been here for 5 minutes, don't start making out."

Mike flipped Dustin off in response, kissing El's head. "Aw Dustin is just jealous." Will teased.

Dustin rolled his eyes, "I'll meet my dream girl one day and she'll be hotter than Phoebe Cates."

"That seems a little extreme Dustin," Max sighed, pushing Lucas into the lake.

"Says the girl who's dumped her boyfriend 5 times." Will laughed, looking at Lucas who sat on the grass, now drenched with water.

"El," Max said quietly, gesturing to Lucas.

El opened her eyes and looked at Max, smirking a little. She tilted her head and watched as Lucas went flying back into the lake, making everyone burst out in laughter. El smiled, wiping the blood from under her nose and cuddling back into Mike's side.

Mike smiled, "Someone's clingy today." He looked down at his girlfriend who was peacefully curled into his side.

El pouted and said softly for only Mike to hear, "Mine."

"What do you mean?"

She looked up at him, "You. You're my Mike. Mine."

Mike looked at her for a moment, almost in shock of how possessive she was. "I'm yours, don't worry."

"Promise Mikey?" El asked in a soft voice that made his heart skip a beat.

"Promise," He replied gently, softly kissing her lips.

"Mike, come here and help me out of the water!" Lucas yelled. "These idiots are going to drown me."

"Why would I let my boyfriend drown?" Max asked, laughing softly at the sight of Will and Dustin splashing Lucas in the face with water.

Mike sighed and went to help Lucas, leaving El pouting on the grass. Lucas pushed Dustin into the lake, laying on the grass to catch his breath, "Mike, your girlfriend is pouting."

He looked over at El, "Don't pout, I'm right here."

El simply got up and walked over to Mike, burying her head in his arm. "My Mike. And you left me so I'm allowed to pouting. You're not allowed to leave." She stood on her toes and kissed his cheek. "Mine."

The rest of the party looked from El to Mike and back again, bursting out laughing at the huge grin plastered on Mike's face.

I'm guessing we're not recovered from Season 3 fully yet. I finally updated. I find the idea of El cute and pouty and possessive over Mike adorable and I know some of you agree.