Homework [S]

"Mike, what do I have to do to get you to do your homework?"
"Let me kiss you."

(Age 16)
You wanted spice, so I'm giving you spice....

El pressed her finger against the button on the doorbell, her backpack slung over her shoulder. Mike quickly ran downstairs and opened the door, a grin on his face, "Hey, love," Mike wrapped an arm around her waist and leaned in to kiss her.

"Ahem, what are you doing, Wheeler?" Hopper called from his truck, an annoyed look on his face.

Mike slowly removed his arm, "Uh, nothing. S-sorry sir," He looks down, trying to ignore Hopper's burning gaze.

"It sure didn't look like nothing," Hopper mumbled, then called, "El, I'll pick you up later, okay?"

"Okay! Bye!" El replied as Hopper drove off, giving Mike one last look as he turned a corner.

"I missed you," Mike whispered and pulled her inside and closed the door behind her.

"I just saw you at school Mi-" El began, only to be cut off by Mike's lips on hers. He pushed her backpack off her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist.

El melted into the kiss for a second, before pulling away, earning a pout from Mike, "Homework first, kissing after."

Mike frowned but nodded as El grabbed her bag and they went upstairs and into Mike's room. El sat on the edge on Mike's bed and began pulling out her notebook and pen. He pulled out his binder and climbed onto the bed with El who had already began to write. He did a few math questions, before giving up. Mike looked at El as she wrote on her notebook. He gazed at her soft eyes and curly hair and her kissable lips which he wanted to kiss at that moment.

"What?" She looked over at Mike with her pen in hand. He realized that he had been staring at her.

"Uh, nothing El," Mike looks back down at his papers and pretended to write. His brain began to wander as he wrote and drew aimlessly on his paper.

"Michael, do your homework," El said strictly as she looked down at his paper that was covered with her name in cursive. She blushed slightly and continued to write in her notebook.

Mike tried to do his homework, but too many thoughts about El filled his mind. He wanted to kiss her. He didn't want to do his homework. His eyes landed on her again, looking at her lips again as he moved closer to her and brushed her hair to the side, "Mikey, what are you doing?" She asked as a shiver ran down her spine.

"Nothing, baby," He whispered and pressed a kiss against her neck, making her gasp softly. His lips left a trail of kisses down her neck, making El grip her pen tightly, trying to focus on her work, but Mike made it hard for her to focus.

El close her eyes for a few seconds, relaxing in to the slight pleasure he was giving her, "O-okay Mike, stop it," She mumbled and pulled away from him. She laid down on her stomach and wrote on her notebook.

Mike frowned and laid down on his back and rested his head on her back, making El sigh, "Babe, you need to do your homework!"

"I don't want to, El!" Mike whined and drew patterns on her shoulder blades with his fingertips, making shivers run through her spine.

"Mike, what do I have to do to get you to do your homework?" El asked, her pen in hand.

"Let me kiss you." Mike smirked and sat up, looking at his girlfriend.

She rolled her eyes and sat up, "One kiss?"

"Yeah sure," Mike replied, then lowered his voice, "Lets start with one kiss and see what happens from there," A hint of seduction lingered in his voice as he brushed one of her curls behind her ear gently.