○AN: A Very Important Notice○

IF YOU DON'T WANT THE DETAILS OF WHAT IS HAPPENING, SCROLL TO THE NEXT LINE THAT IS WRITTEN IN BOLD

Hey guys its Mya. I hope everyone is doing well. (fucking Coronavirus)

So I am running out of ideas here. I really don't want to end this book, my goal was to continue writing in this book all the way until Stranger Things is done. But I've written over 60 chapters and I'm starting to run out of inspiration and ideas for other one shots. I think I'm starting to lose motivation for this book but I really do want to continue writing these oneshots. I Have 3 other books I'm currently working on and these oneshots are usually over 1500 words.

I definitely love Mileven and will ship them until the day I die. I don't want to copy and take ideas from other oneshot books or stories either and I've tried to keep all my oneshots relatively unique and ideas that haven't been done before, or twist ideas to make them my own.

Over the years, I've taken ideas from comments and used prompts people have sent me or given me. TheQuietLoser13 gave me multiple prompts and ideas that I could use and I'm so thankful they helped me. I have a few ideas saved and written down but I'm not really motivated to use some of my old ideas in the attic.

It's hard to write something good when you lack the motivation to write that piece.

Also, my view numbers, votes and comments have gone down significantly. The last few oneshots haven't been doing too good. I'm not sure if that's because people aren't seeing the notification or aren't interested in Mileven oneshots or just really aren't into Stranger Things right now. I've gained and lost readers over the years, but not like this and that worries me. This was the first ever book I wrote (I joined Wattpad in February 2018, it's officially been 3 years) and I'm not ready to end it.

If you aren't wanting to read everything above, skip to this part:

Now I turn to you readers, whether you've been here from the start or just recently began reading my work. Please, comment ideas here (inline with this paragraph please and thank you). They can be prompts or specific ideas or even just outlines. I promise I will give credit if I use your ideas. I love getting feedback from my readers and I could really use the help now.

If I don't find enough motivation, I may put this book on hold until further notice.

~ Milheaven/Mya ♡

🎉 You've finished reading Iɴ Tʜᴇ Eɴᴅ Iᴛs Hɪᴍ & I | Mɪʟᴇᴠᴇɴ Oɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs (Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ Tʜɪɴɢs) 🎉