Mini Mileven Moments

This chapter consists of 3 Mini Mileven Oneshots that aren't long enough to be made into a separate oneshot. Enjoy this extra dose of Mileven fluff.

____

Cuddles

"Mike!" El called happily as she walked upstairs, "Where are you?"

"I'm in my room, El," Mike replied from his bedroom as he laid down on his bed, listening to El's footsteps speed up the stairs.

She opened the door a few seconds later, a smile instantly formed on her lips when she saw her boyfriend. El closed the door behind her and dropped her belongings onto the floor, the smile never leaving her lips.

She wore a navy blue autumn jacket, the hood pulled over her head and her shoulder length hair falling around her face perfectly like always. Her eyes were the colour of coffee; Mike always had a hard time looking away from her eyes when they talked. She quickly stripped off her jacket and made her way to the bed.

El climbed onto the bed and sat down next to Mike. She leaned down and pressed a kiss against his lips, a grin quickly forming on Mike's lips. Her fingers tucked a strand of her boyfriend's dark hair behind his ear as she looked at him, almost mesmerized by his features.

"I missed you El," Mike said softly as he smiled at her, laying down comfortably on the bed with his girlfriend looking down at him.

"I saw you yesterday." El rolled her eyes, a sweet smile on her lips as she looked at him lovingly.

"So you didn't miss me?" He pouted and looked away from her gaze, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"Of course I missed you," El replied and kissed Mike's cheek gently. "Mike," she tilted her head slightly, "I want cuddles. I'm cold."

He pretended to ignore her request, making El frown and try to warm up her cold fingertips, "Mike!" She whined softly, "cuddles, please?" She pouted, looking down at him with her big coffee coloured eyes and a look that made Mike's heart melt.

Mike looked at her with a grin, "Does my girl want cuddles?" El nodded eagerly and Mike pulled her into his chest and wrapped his arms around her, making her sigh contently and her eyes fall closed. "Better?" He asked with a smug smile on his face he took her cold fingertips in his hands.

"Mhmm..." Drowsiness had begun to overwhelm her as she relaxed into his warm arms and her eyes fluttered closed. El nuzzled her face into his neck and smiled, enjoying his warmth and his arms around her.

_____

Cinderella

"Movie time?" El asked, curling up on the couch and looking up at Mike. "Cinderella?"

"Yep, I got it for you" Mike replied, sitting down next to her. Since El had discovered what the Disney Princesses were, she had become quite interested in them and was eager to watch the movies. Mike noticing how excited she was, borrowed some of the movies from Holly for them to watch.

She grinned and looked at the screen happily, watching as the movie began to play. Mike sat down next to her, smiling at her reactions as he wrapped an arm around her. She watched the movie quietly, occasionally asking Mike questions in hushed tones and curling up in his arms more and more as the movie played.

"So Cinderella's prince finds her shoe and then finds her?"

"Yes."

"And he falls in love with her?"

"Yes El."

"And they live happily ever after?"

"Yeah they did."

"Like us?" El asked, looking up at him with big coffee eyes.

Mike grinned, "Yeah beautiful, like us." He gently kissed her lips, a soft smile forming on her face. 

He grinned and stood up, grabbing one of El's shoes. He knelt on the floor in front of the couch, holding out the shoe to her. "May I?" A soft blush covered her cheeks, a grin forming on her lips. She held out her foot, letting Mike slip the shoe onto her foot, "The shoe fits; my princess!"

El began to giggle as Mike playfully tackled her onto the couch, pressing soft kisses all over her face. "My prince charming," she smiled, turning her head so Mike's lips would meet hers.

He smiled and continued to softly kiss her lips, making her giggle and smile against his lips. His arms gently wrapped around her waist, grinning into the kiss. El smiled, placing a hand to his cheek as the kiss grew more passionate.

"That is not what happens in Cinderella!" Holly shouted from the top of the stairs, making them both jump apart with grins, wide eyes and bright red cheeks.

_____

Flu Season

"Mike," El whined, curled up under the covers of her bed. She looked up at Mike, a pout forming on her lips, "Cuddle me, love me, hold me, please."

"I think those are the cutest words I've ever heard you say," Mike grinned, sitting down next to her with a glass of juice in his hand. She rubbed her eye sleepily, looking up at Mike with an adorable pout on her lips that made Mike's heart melt. She took the glass and quickly drank it down, the pout still remaining on her lips. "Come on, where's that pretty smile I love?" He asked.

"I don't feel happy and smiley," El sighed, "I feel icky and sick."

Mike wrapped an arm around her, "I know beautiful, but you'll be better soon. It's only temporary."

"Temporary?"

"Yeah," he nodded, "you'll only feel icky for a week at most."

"But that's such a long time!" El whined before beginning to cough, curling into his side more.

"I got you," he said soothingly, rubbing her back, "and I'll make sure you're all better. And I'll give you all the cuddles and eggos you want."

"What about kisses?" El asked, her eyes falling closed as she nuzzled her head into the crook, her skin feverish and warm.

"You can have millions of kisses once you're all better El," Mike held her closer to his chest, gently running his fingers through her hair. "Sleep," he said, "and I'll be right here with a plate of eggos once you wake up."

"Eggos?" She asked sleepily, a soft smile forming on her lips at his words.

"Yep, all for you." He continued to rub her back and press gentle kisses to her feverish skin as his sick girl drifted into sleep.

Like I said, these three oneshots were ideas I had that I couldn't make long enough to write as individual oneshots. So I guess I decided to write three Mini Mileven Moments instead (as you can tell by the title)

ALSO: My book based on Asher Angel and Lilia Buckingham as partners in crime will be published November 10 if you're interested (let me know if you are)